(Chapter 10)

Niall is sitting by the wall, playing Clash of Clans on his phone. I try hard not to giggle. He then notices that I have my door open with my head peeking out of the door. He smiles but then it turns to a forwn.
"Delilah I can explain." Niall says and using his hands to lift himself up. He stands in front of me, I giggle because he's a lot taller then me.
"Then explain." I say

*Niall's flashback*

Niall I would like you to meet Mia, she's Roberts niece." My mum tells ms and once I look up a beautiful green eyed girl is standing with her pink overalls and pigtails.

"Hey I'm Niall but everyone calles me the Irish lad." I say and she giggles.

*End of flashback*

More years went by and I started to fall in love with Mia but once we hit 14, she started doing bad things with other guys, but the day when I saw Mia hitting you and hurting you it brought back the pain she gave me so I thought that if I fell in love with you that you would fall for me and that we can give her as much pain that she gave us." Niall says while his left hand goes through his hair.

"That still doesn't explain why you kisses her." I say making sure not to raise my voice for her to hear me.

"She kisses me because she still wants to be with me but I don't want her I want you!" He raises his voice.

"Would you shut your mouth, she is right down the hall in your room." I whisper.

Niall grabs my hand, and pulls me into my room.

"She's in my room because Danielle gave it to her." He says while looking at my lips.

Kiss me kiss me!

"Aww so the love birds get to share." I say batting my eyes.

"Delilah stop!" Niall says and starts to groan.

"Niall you can't love me so just get me a plane ticket to linden and I shall be on my and you can for-!" Niall cuts me off by kissing me softly.

"That wasn't a bad way to shut me up." I say blushing.

"I love you Delilah Michelle Underwood." Niall says smiling.

Do I love him back?
Is the only question going through my mind at this point.