(Chapter 21)

Its been about 3 months, and I'm pregnant with Niall's Daughter.
We only have a couple more months till she's here but Niall still doesn't want to be with me or meet his Daughter.
My mum has been helping me with all of this stuff, but I mean I don't regret it at all.

"Delilah, Niall's here." My mum yells and I rub my baby bump and he walks in smiling.

"Are you okay Delilah?" Niall asks.

"Yes I'm fine." I say and continue rubbing my baby bump and look at the TV.

"Oh so what are you having?" Niall asks.

"I'm having a Girl, but she's still your Daughter so you can't just act like she's not." I say.

"I know Delilah I'm sorry." Niall says and reaches to grab my hand and I move my hand away so he can't touch them.

"Niall you haven't been with me, for three freaking months." I say trying not to raise my voice.

"Please Delilah, I talked to my mum about the baby and she thinks that I should stay with you, through the whole thing. Delilah do you want me to ask you to marry me so you can believe me?" Niall says.

"Niall you can stay with me, and No you don't have to marry me." I say and look at him he's smiling.

"God thank you, I love you so much baby." He says and lays next to me and touches my baby bump and I grab his hand to let him feel where she's at.

I forgive him to easily.