(Chapter 22)

Its less then two weeks when I have my Daughter and yes Niall and I are still together, he hasn't left my side since the day he said he would stay and said he would marry me.

Niall has made this whole thing alot better, our whole life has been full of Smiles and laughs nothing bad.

"Babe are you okay?" Niall says while I try to get into the bath.

"Ehh yeah just trying to get into the bath but our daughter is making it harder by pushing on my bladder." I say and try to step in again. Niall walks in and helps me get in the bath.

"Do you want me to get in with you?" Niall asks.

"You could help me clean myself and put my clothes on." I say and he sits on the toilet and grabs the shampoo while I turn the water off and slowly and carefully put my hair in the water. I come back up and Niall puts the shampoo in my hair and washes my hair for me, the baby starts to push and that's when she was ready to come out, Niall helped me out and got me dressed then we rushed to the hospital.
I spend 5 hours in labor with Our Daughter Piper Lee Horan.

I never thought I could fall in love with something so small before.
Niall feel in love with Piper too, she has blonde hair well that's what it looks like and Im just so happy at this moment in life.

"Here's your Beautiful Daughter." The nurse hands me Piper in a pink blanket.

"Thank you." I smile. Piper smiles at me even though she doesn't fully know what's going on.

"She's beautiful." Niall says and he has tears in his eyes.

"She sure is." I smile once again. My mum walks in and jumps in joy, Joe had no idea what was happening but he kept smiling at Piper.

"Mummy she's pretty." Joe says and that's when all the smiles and cries came out it was the cutest.