(Chapter 14)

I'm in collage now.. Your most likely wondering if Niall has called....nope.
But guess who my roommate is...Rebecca Mia's best friend.
Yeah this is going to be fun.
I only have time to write when Rebecca Is not here....because she's always nosy.
Like Mia...

"Hey Underwood, I hope you don't mind that I brought some friends with me." Rebecca says. Once I turned around I wish I didn't...
There stood Mia, and Niall.

"Its fine I was just gonna go out to the cafe down the road." I say and shut my laptop and grab my purse. I turned around to look at Niall but he's already staring at me worried.
I walk to my car, but a hand grabs me.

"Delilah?" Niall voice sounds hurt.

"Leave me alone Niall." I say trying not to let the tears in my eyes come down my face.

"I'm sorry, so sorry please." He says and I turn to look at him and Slap him.

"No your not you lied to me about being with Mia!!" I cry and I hurry to get in my car and drive away.
And right when I'm driving the rain has to fall, thanks.
I pull to the side of the road and let all my feelings run out of me, I cried and Screamed!
He lied to me, now I know not to fall for a famous guy.
I hear my phone buzzing but I ignore it...I drive to my mum's house.
Once I get out the car, I'm dripping with water. I sit on the porch for a few minutes until my mum pulled up..

"Baby what happened?" My mum says and sits by me and holds me close.

"I-I Want to come home." I say trying so hard not to cry even more.

"Why honey?" My mum says.

"Rebecca brought friends over today and it was Niall and Mia." I cry.

"Deliah Honey I'm so sorry, keep your beautiful head up okay." My mum says trying to make me feel better.

"But that's the thing mum I can't everyone likes to bring me down." I cry.

"I know baby just let it out." My mum says rubbing my back, I close my eyes while she sings songs to me. After a few minutes I hear a door shut. I open my eyes and look up, Niall.

"I'm gonna go inside with John." My mum says and gets up walks inside the house.

"Delilah..." Niall says.

"What Niall." I say keeping my eyes in my hands trying so hard not to look at him.

"I love you Delilah." Niall sighs and I had a feeling he's running his fingers through his hair.

"No you don't so just go get back into your truck and go hang out with your new girlfriend Mia!" I yell.