(Chapter 16)

Its been really since I told Niall I hated him, he keeps knocking on my door but my mum says I'm not here.
The pain has caused a lot of crying and Screaming....nightmares.
I fell in love with Niall within a freaking week how stupid of me.
Niall doesnt care about him, he only cares about Mia who is already cheating on him.
I saw Mia the other day when I was going to Starbucks she laughed because I looked like crap but oh well.

"Delilah are you okay?" My mum says while slowly opening the door.
I roll over so she can't see my face.

"Yes I'm fine thanks." I lie.

"Darling I know that your not fine." My mum says sitting on my bed slowly rubbing my back.

"I'm not, I'm so stupid to fall in love with someone like Niall and thank you for lying to him." I say while trying to hold in all the tears.

"Your not stupid, you just got stuck and didn't know what to do. Delilah I'm your mother I will be here till the day that I die." My mum says and moves to lay down next to me and rub my back.

"Yes I am, I just want to disappear and never ever come back." I cry and all my tears come falling out of my eyes.

"I know baby I know, Just let it all out." She says and continues a soft paste on my back.
I let it all out I cry and cry.
After a few hours I'm fast asleep and my mum just stands up and walks around my room looking at everything.
She starts to move stuff around and that's when she finds my Diary.
She starts to turn through pages and pages till she mets the page that she was looking for...October 29th

Today was a horrible day. Mia keeps texting me and saying rude stuff to me, I wish I could show my mum all the brusies and scars but she would most likely send me to a mental hospital, I love my mum but I just don't think This life is giving me all what I want, its so hard to go through a day without being called names or being hit. I'm so done god just please help me thats all I want, let all the pain go...fast...

My mum puts my diary back down and I hear her lightly start to cry..and she comes to kiss me on the head and walks out leaving my door open.

I'm sorry Mum.