(Chapter 17)

"Delilah?" I hear Niall's voice.

"No Niall just go!" I yell and try to run but he grabs me and pushes me against a tree.

"Delilah, I didn't mean to hurt you." Niall says and starts to kiss my neck.

"Stop Niall stop!" I scream but he doesn't. He ends up taking all my clothes off and raping me, then leaves me crying in the woods.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I screamed after that horrible dream.
My mum came running in my room and holds me while I cry, these days have gotten a lot worse. I keep waking my mum up by screaming and crying. She's so tired of it. But she starts to go to bed more earlier so she can come calm me down. My mum called Niall and told him everything that was happening, he's coming over tomorrow so he can talk to me and make sure I'm okay.
I lay in bed for the rest of the light thinking of everything that has been wrong in my life.

"Shhh Delilah." My mum whispers into my hair as I cry.

"Let it out Baby let it all out." She says and rubs my back once again.
I lay back down and hold my favorite stuff animal..a Panda as she played with my hair and rubbed my back.

"Save me from hell" I said.
"I will." He said.

Was the last thing I heard when I fell asleep.

I open my eyes, the sun shinning through my window is blinding me. I hear voices downstairs.

"Is she doing alright?" Niall asks.

"Yeah she's been having nightmares but she won't ever tell me about them." My mum says.

"You know that I do love Delilah with all my heart right?" He asks.

"Niall if you did then you wouldn't have treated her like this." My mum says and I hear her coffee cup hit the counter.

"I'm sorry." He says and I had a feeling his hand just went through his hair.

"Niall." My mum says.

"I promise that I won't hurt her again ma'am." Niall says and he smiles.