(Chapter 19)

"You can come in Niall." I say.
He opens the door and shuts the toilet seat and sits down.

"I'm so sorry Delilah." Niall says and it sounds like he's crying.

"For what?" I say trying to act like I dont know what's wrong with him.

"For picking Mia over you, I do love you with every inch of my life, and I just can't lose you ever again, please under stand what I'm saying." He says.
I walk out the shower, naked nothing on and I hug him, he cries and cries.
He didn't even care that I was naked right in front of him.

"Let it out Niall." I say while playing with his hair and rubbing his back.
He cries even more.

"Do you wanna shower with me?" I ask him.
He nods slowly.
I raise his arms up, to take off his shirt and I make him stand up, I unbuckle his pants and they drop to the floor then his boxers. There was nothing sexual about this, I wanted to make him feel better from hurting me.
I open the shower door and walk in the shower with him, the water is still a little hot, he likes it I put him under the water slowly and carefully, and I rub his head with the hot water and then I grab some shampoo and put it in his hair, he has his eyes closed. Then I rub all of the shampoo out, and then he opens his eyes..god his blue eyes.

"You know your very beautiful." Niall whispers and half smiles.

"Thank you." I say and I try so hard not to gaze at his whole body.
He lifts up my chin and kisses me Gently. Not rough and nothing sexual just pure perfect.
I kiss him back without any regrets, and that's when we lost it. I lost my Virginity to Niall Horan that night, it wasn't nothing rough or bad it was slow and calm, we weren't doing it for fun we did it because we love each other.

I never though that I would fall for him so much.