(Chapter 26)

Yes Mia was my freaking room mate.

"Mmmm Delilah." She smiles at me.

"Mia." I say while looking at my Mum.

"Oh this must be your beautiful mother." she says smiling and shaking my mums hand.

"Yes Hello sweetheart I'm Delilah's mum do I know you?" my mum smiles.

"Oh she hasent said anything to you about me, we have known each other for years now." Mia says and comes to hug me.

"Ummm Mia can I talk to you." I say and drag her out the room.

"What do you want?" Mia says.

"Stop faking, your not my friend and never will be okay." I say and try to walk away but she grabs my arm.

"Don't walk away from me and I plan on making a deal with you Delilah." she smiles then walks away.

a Deal?

"Delilah Honey, Piper and I better get going. Be careful honey." she says and picks up Piper's carseat and kisses my forehead. I got and lay on my bed.

why Mia why.

*Knock on door*

I get up and walk to the door. Once i opened it.

I wish I didnt.

"Hi Delilah." Niall says smiling wide.

He's Drunk.

"What now Niall?" I say and rub my eyes.

"Delilah I love you." He says.

"Niall first off your drunk, so no you dont." I say and try to close the door.

"Delilah I do Love you just believe me." He says and starts getting tears in his eyes.

"Niall you dont love me, you love Mia." I say and walk away but he pulls me close to his chest.

"I do, Feel my heartbeat? thats for you." He says.

"N-Niall I can't do this right now okay im so sorry." I push him away and out the door.

"D-Delilah p-" I shut the door and locked it.

I wont be letting Niall back into my life, He hurt me But he said he pretty much didnt care about Piper. I will make this collage thing work and even if I have to see him every god damn day then let it happen because He wont be able to wrap me around his finger again. Ever