(Chapter 20)

After all that happened that night, I woke up in my bed naked with Niall next to me. I look at him while his breathing rises then falls back down, I touch his cheek he groans and slowly opens his eyes.

"Hello Beautiful." He says with his deep sleepy voice.

"Hello Handsome." I say and he grabs my hand and interwines it with his.

"You know I love you right?" He says and smiles.

"Yes I do and I love you too Niall." I say. I get one of the extra sheets on the bed and wrap it around my body to go take a shower, Niall grabs the other one and comes to join my shower. After we get out he puts on the same clothes from last night and i grab a pair of sweats and a Sleeping with sirens shirt. I take all my blankets, sheets and the other crap to get cleaned. Niall leaves after a while and i have no idea what to do with my life till..

Niall didnt use a condom......

I rush and grab my money and the keys, I drive to the closet store to get a pregnancy test. Once I get home I make sure no one sees it. I go to the bathroom and do my business, My world crashes before my eyes.

Postive. on all three.

I cry, then I yell for my mom to come in my room.

"Yes Honey?" she says smiling wide.

"Uhm can I talk to you please." I say trying so hard not to cry or freak out.

"Yes Baby what is it?" she asks while sitting down on my bed.

"I-Im Pregnant ..." I say and her smile disapears. Oh god

"Delilah are you really?" She asks and I nodded and ran to get the test and i show her.

"Oh Dear." she says. shes disapointed in me.

"Mum Im so sorry." I cry and get on my knees in front of her crying. she lifts my head up and kisses my forehead.

"Delilah its okay, We can do this together Honey." she says then walks out my door. After about an hour Niall comes in, shocked look on his face.

"Delilah are you really Pregnant?" Niall asks while looking at my stomach.

"Yes I'm So sorry." I cry once again, He walks back out the door. I run to him...

"Niall dont leave me." I cry while hes half way to his truck and he stops.

"I cant be a dad at this age Delilah." Niall says.

my heart broke into millions of peices, I spent days crying.