(Part 44)

I sit here in the hospital bed, looking at Niall while he cries but it doesn't feel like all of this is real. Niall just keeps crying he doesn't look up he just sits with his head in his hands crying and you can see the redness from him crying. I slowly reach for his hand and he looks up as soon as I do it and he smiles.

"Your awake, don't ever scare me like that again." he says has he kisses my forehead.

"im sorry, but is this real or am I just dreaming?" I say and he looks at me.

"Yes beautiful its all real I promise." he says and grabs my hand again.

"wheres Harry and my kids?" I mumble and he just looks at me.

"Delilah they are on there way." He says and I look at him and try my hardest to smile.

"Niall, I don't know what to even say at this moment." I say and he looks at me.

"Yeah same here, But I love you Delilah." Niall says and grabs my hand.

"Niall your married." I say and let go of his hand.

"Delilah that never stopped you before." He says.

"Niall I have never kissed you or did anything with you since you got married." I raise my voice.

"Delilah yes you did!" he yells and Harry walks in.

"Niall go and leave her alone." Harry says as he sits down next to me. Niall leaves the room and goes to see Piper.

"Harry he was saying I tried to make moves on him but I didn't, I just wanna go home." I cry.

"Shhh babe." Harry says as he pulls me to him and kisses the top of my head.

*A day later*

Today I got sent home from the hospital which im fine, Harry and Niall almost got into a huge fight and Piper is doing fine with the baby shes due in a couple more weeks I believe four maybe. But we are moving again we finally gonna move again but somewhere better and bigger so we can expand this little family of ours. Harry is an amazing dad and man I just cant wait to fully enjoy the rest of my life with him.