3. Rescue Mission

My marbles hover over his whole body scanning each inch with great deal . He wears a proper black outfit including a black jumper , black heavy boots , black mask and a cap . Black . His penetrating gaze in the shadow makes my heart pound wildly as I try to inhale a long breath . My hands plop on my knees , head lowers to finally catch a breath . 

" Park Jimin . What are you doing here ?",I glare at him , half annoyed by his presence at this hour . He peeks at me , his face dipped in moonlight , his eyes shining with crystalline sparkle and a subtle emotion dripping from his eyes . He licks his lips to moisturise them before speaking. " I-I am .... I came here to get my pen back.",He turns around in an attempt to hide his face from me . I don't let him avoid my questions and stand before him.I stomp my feet in exasperation and hold his gaze onto me .

"So you're telling me you came to rescue your dear pen despite me telling you that I'll get it .",I state the indigestible truth . He still doesn't return my eye contact . Reluctantly in slow degrees , he looks at me . "I thought it was my pen , my responsibility.",I huff in disgust . This boy here is unbelievable . Not wasting another second , I turn over to him ." Let's go and take care of your "responsibility" . "

He clearly noticed the stress laid on the word responsibility but did not react, probably realising his stupidity. We walk towards the glass door located at the back of the building . I sigh for the umpteenth time since the last few hours when the metal lock comes into my sight . I study it's body and judging by its complicated structure , I already know it won't be easy to break through it.

"You know how to do it ?",I ask him without letting my expectations heighten. An alluring smile curves on his lips as he takes a small kit outside of his bag and lays it open, kneeling on the floor. I gazed at the leather kit, wonderstruck by the sight of various tools, mainly screwdrivers , bolt nuts and sharp drilling pins . He traces various equipment with his small hands and finally picks a small yet needle-like pin for the job. 

Persisting a vibrating confidence , he inserts the pin and swirls it for some time inside the hole before I hear a click sound in the threatening silence. He glares at me proud of his job . I touch the door and push it a bit but the door opens to a large extent. "Woah ! And I thought you dressed all like a Mafia Man for nothing . ", I intentionally pull the trick . " I learnt this trick beforehand unlike you who just crashed here without planning anything ." He scoffs, sending me into a frenzy.

I lean in closer to his figure , he continues to stand there but moves his face back as if preventing my face to inch closer to his . As emboldened as ever , I still don't stop and let my instincts control me. "Confident? Aren't you doing your little job?",I let him decipher my words from a close distance . " Let's see after you find your pen.", I walk in the dark room after flashing words at him . I check all the desks that belong to a variety of teachers but still don't spot a peach diary or a pen. He starts searching after reaching near me and moves through the drawers , slightly opening and scrutinising intently. 

After almost 20 minutes of our worthless forage,I hear a soft squeal behind me . He found that . Good . Shit ! 

I sprint closer to his figure but already see him turning the pages of my diary. He can't see that . No , he shouldn't be reading that . My hands steal the little notebook from his hold with a lightning speed. His body shudders as he gets startled by my sudden motions. He gapes at me dubiously, probably applying insinuations as to why I did that . He picks his pen from the ground which was dropped due to the hustle . I am sure he is filled with overflowing curiosity as he constantly switches turns to look at me and then my diary . 

" If you are done with your " rescue mission of Park Jimin's dear pen " , shall we go now?",I ask him but don't wait for the answer and walk towards the exit door. The voice of slow steps approaching me consoles me of his presence and I pull the door open to disappear from the hall leaving the place looking untouched. Jimin puts the lock back while I wait for him standing by his side . And then I witness a miracle.