12. Sweet Pursuit

He drops his look on my figure which is standing before him , his gaze hovers on my body making me feel edgy. He nibbles on his lower lip, slightly tugging on it and puts his eyes on me. It's difficult for me to stare at him as he's appealing and extremely desirable to me because of how timid he is acting. " What did you want to talk about , Jimin ? " I am desperate to know the cause of his sudden courage.

"Why are you avoiding me ? " He almost murmurs , his voice being shaky . Is he affected by my ignorance? My head is spinning in uncertainty and all I can think is the most impossible thing in the world - him falling for me. "Why do you think I am avoiding you ? ..... It's just that I am keeping a distance from you. " I don't lie but state the truth. His face shoots up and his expressions change from that of subtle to appalled . This is making me extremely weak , pushing me across the barriers that I desperately want to cross .

He pulls daunting steps towards me , stepping on the pavement and stops when there is a few centimetres of distance between our bodies. " Am I just a fucking toy for you ? ". He dares to question his importance for me which breaks my heart into pieces . My insides tremble at his words sending every inch of my body into devastation.

" Tell me ! You treat me like I am someone special and tease me when you please and when you are done with that freaking game of yours , you forget about my existence and don't even spare a glance at me . Is that what I am to you ?A shit of a toy to vent your feelings at?",he screams with his frail body putting all the strength into his words . I hate to know that the person who made him believe all this bullshit is me . My chest is tormented with guilt and I want my ears to get sealed and eyes to go blind in front of him .

" I don't want to talk to you , Jimin . '' I lie when what I desire is him . His jaw tightens with vehemence that glistens in his gaze . " So that was a lie then - Jimin , I like you . I am really just a toy for you games . " His eyes are raging in anger , the veins in his neck are becoming prominent and his body is possessed with wrath - all for me . " What do you want from me ? You told me to stay from you , questioned my presence around you every fucking time and now when I am not holding onto you any longer , you are questioning your worth in my eyes . ", I don't rest from speaking the obvious that has been lying dormant in my heart for an impeccable amount of time. He clicks his tongue against the inner cheek of his mouth for the first time ever and my spine shivers at the overwhelming sight . His eyes are boring into mine , accelerating my heartbeat to an astounding degree . "You took the leap , came closer to me , provoked those crazy emotions inside me by your playful teasing. I know what I am to you and you need to know .....now . I am planning to make you realise soon , Kim Y/n ."

I feel my world around us stopping momentarily , my breathing pausing and the flow of blood in my body being obstructed . His words succeeded in perplexing my mind and I am afraid to comprehend his words . " W-What will you do Jimin ? "

He switches his gaze to the ground and then comes closer to me to reach upto my ear. My heart is pounding wildly in my chest and I cannot figure what is wrong with me . "It's time for you to know how it feels when somebody evokes an erotic paradise in your body and leaves you alone. " His lips act as a vehicle of some vague speech sending my mind a warning that I was afraid to receive .

I gulp down a large lump of air down my throat and try to keep my actions unaffected and confident . He steps back and I see a devilish smile curving on his lips . The smile is not rejoicing instead it is a numerical expression of smug smile .

This is not the Jimin who I bumped into , this is not the man who turned a tomato the moment I used to invade his private space . Without uttering another syllable , he turns his back to me , his bag hanging from his shoulder and walks far from me leaving my dumbfounded figure behind .