6. Come Closer

Dressed in orange basketball jersey , he sets his feet in the court timidly . He folds his hands into a fist and scratches his skin inwardly . He's constantly licking his lips back and forth while his marbles shift frantically from one spot to another . He is nervous . I sit comfortably with the other girls one of the benches placed outside the basketball court . I can't figure for what inconvincible reason do I find joy in sitting alone and not interacting with other girls in the class . They are all desperate hoes for boys but won't ask them and instead would lure them by showing cleavage . Disgusting !

Hye Soo walks upto me and makes me get appalled by taking a seat besides me . I pretend to remain unaffected while I am baffled by her sudden appearance . She passes me a friendly smile waving her hand in a greeting motion . I return the same and now put my eyes on the boy who is about to play his first game in this school .

The whistle blows and in an instant all the boys in the court run like hungry bulls to catch the basketball . For a split second , I see his body shivering by shock but he soon realises that the game has begun . He begins running after the boy who holds the ball . His athletic muscles catch me off guard and I choke on my strawberry milk . I cough hard in my throat and the flavoured milk spreads all over my school shirt and blazer . "Oh my ! Y/N ? Are you okay ? "Hye Soo rubs my back and hands me a tissue to clean my wet shirt .

I quickly take the tissue and rub the drops off my clothes while checking if everyone saw what happened with me . She eyes me weirdly and proceeds to take our more tissues from her bag to help me and I try to give a reassuring smile but I panic . Oh God ! This is embarassing . But what just happened ? I didn't know that the little boy hides a well built body behind his simplistic clothes . That muscles are worth drooling over Why does he insist on hiding them?

Before putting my eyes on Jimin again , I turn to thank Hye Soo but another shock engulfs my veins . She is looking admiringly at the shy boy who is trying to catch the ball . She wears a hopeful smile and the joy in her eyes crosses the glass of her spectacles to shine in the air . No wonder this boy is making everyone go crazy . I shrug off the obvious thought and carry on with my favourite hobby - watching him living .

The ball flies over his head to the other person and he jumps to catch the ball . His jersey jumps off from his body to reveal the well maintained abs on his perfect torso . I hear cheering sounds from the girls who are surely roaring at the sight of his abs . My eyes travel through every inch of his exposed body . It sends my mind into a fleeting illusion . His hands appear frail moving in exhaustion while his eyes tilt frantically to catch the sight of the ball . For the first time , he appealed powerfully seductive to me - real or imagined , I can't figure the reality but my senses are tantalised to such an extent that they resent to look at anything else.

The sound of a winning bell reverberates in my ears, I look at him to see his reaction at his team losing. His mouth turns into a frown , he is stunning. His casual slouch tugs on his jersey , drawing attention to the body beneath. As he toys the clothing with restless agitation , I couldn't help but notice the strength and dexterity in those hands and wonder what they may feel like on skin .

20 minutes later

He rushes to grab the ball skillfully in his hold and takes a leap at the net . His eyes gleam with immense expectancy and then transit into surprise upon hearing the winning bell . I see his hands rolling into a fist as he blurts a loud "yes" causing the roar to erupt from the crowd . I can't keep my eyes from ogling his chiseled biceps and every other "eps" he has. The butterflies in my stomach just multiply tenfold as my wandering gaze meets his.

Curse him for being all tight muscled , with flawless skin and a mouth as soft as rose petals . He spoke nothing but his mere sight a sensation that prickles along my spine like a warm touch caressing my skin . His face shines in the bright lights and my heart bounces out of my chest . I am going crazy and this is dangerous .