17 . Hold Me Closer

I gulp down hard to moisten my throat which is sucked dry out of the shock that Sang hoon's words delivered to me . My mind falls in a provocative zone of imagination as his words ring loud in my ears at incredibly high decibels .

He touched himself while moaning my name.

My mind presents me a lewd image of the words, his body slammed on the bathroom wall and his hand clenched on his manhood , pumping vigorously to chase the climax . His face is red and his lips swollen , emitting a radiating heat as he throws his head back while thinking of me . The blonde locks scramp on his face , soaked in sweat and he bites his lips in desire for me . The thick veins on his cock that make his best part even more desirable shine glossy as his jerks become sloppy and his back arches in want .

I didn't know the mere thoughts about me could affect him to such a powerful extent but now that I know , I feel turned on by the realisation . His hand turns into a fist while the other one twitches his member exquisitely , my name leaving his mouth in the form of a gasp . Did he imagine thrusting in me ? Our bodies stick together with moisture and sweat while we endure the heavenly feeling of passion , exploring each other . I can't help but imagining his eyes closing by hyper ventilation before he decided to release himself from this sinful torture , his hand now working fast on his member and finally breaking the edge . The milky liquid splatters on his thighs but he doesn't care and sweeps his hair away from his face and his chest inhaling a big amount of oxygen .

In the split moment between the reality , I realise that I helped him orgasm even without touching him. My face is hot from the dirty imagination that my body played on it's own , without my consent and I feel deep patches of butterflies breaking on my skin . He pushes his cutlery in the food , clasping the food and shoves into his mouth , peeking at me . His eyes flush down and he licks his lips back and forth . He's nervous , probably feeling ashamed by the fact that his friends listened to him masturbating and didn't wait to tell me .

Hastily rushing through the food counter , I hold my tray and walk to sit with him to make him feel better and assure him an important message . Once I sit beside him , he dives his gaze onto the tray before him and refuses to make eye contact with me which is extremely unusual of him , considering he initiated it even in the worst of times . "I-I am sorry Y/n . I am really sorry for making you feel uncomfortable ....." He doesn't dare to look at me , his cheeks express the chaos in his mind by displaying a red tint on them .

" I didn't feel uncomfortable Jimin . Really . It isn't your fault , sometimes we just can't .... control it . " ,I try my best to free his mind from such misunderstanding when the truth is that I liked it , I liked him achieving the climax by thinking about me . It was a deep reflection of my importance in his life for which I would always be thankful to God for making me meet him . " R-Really ? " ,he visions me , evaluating my expressions .

" Really , you didn't do anything offensive . " I lean in to look at his eye level from a closer distance and feel his masculine cologne invading my senses . He smells of honey , sandalwood and topple trees which denotes blissful serenity. After a few seconds of anticipation , a faint smile appears on his lips which only grows wider until I smile back at him . I am relieved to know that he doesn't feel doomed to celibacy because this isn't something to be abashed about but my heart is still burning from the truth .

I sit motionless but my body is combusting on a holy grail , fascinated by the effect I have on him . I feel like a sublime substance , slowly melting in arousal by the faint graphics clicking against my body . I try not to engage in the dangerous combat of my thoughts and stick to escapism but the heat vibrating in my core only expands more , now inducing a tantalizing blaze in my legs .

Squinting my eyes towards the man before me , I see him peering discreetly at my fabric clad thighs . The tights that I am wearing underneath rejoice the fortune of his attention and he nibbles on his lower lips . His pupils are caught in trouble , blinking briskly as he attempts to avert his gaze . I gape at his hand that is nearest to me only to witness it scratching in itself . Every fibre of my body is unlocked of the realisation of his instincts which insinuate his want to blanket my skin with his touch . I am finding it extremely difficult , almost close to impossible to ignore the signs that his body is displaying without his permission so I catch a grip on his hand and move it close to my fabricated thigh .