29. Desire

She gapes at me , biting her lips tentatively with a bright flick of want ascending in her eyes . She knows her effect on me and she's equally desperate for it which makes me want more of her. "Sure . I want to spend the night with you too.",Her words make me smile involuntarily and I let the curve take over my lips , blinking at her beautiful figure . I wonder how my every move was calculated before meeting her , whether it was introducing myself to strangers or behaving accurately but everything had changed. She swept me into a tidal wave of pure sensation, and I willingly let go and let her take me with her.I enjoyed the happiness and adrenaline rush that oozes out of my veins , engulfing my senses in endless enticement.

"What are you thinking about ?", she tilts her face to look at me , her hair falling gracefully over her face . With a swift move , I place my fingers between her , clasping her hand to feel closer because I can't stop myself from craving the warmth of her touch . "You know , before I met you , I was the silent one everywhere . I never interacted with anyone because I kept feeling everyone would betray me like my parents . I wanted to trust people , know about their lives and tell me about mine . I liked a girl but she was with me only because of the money that I inherited from someone else but this wasn't the same when I met you .",I squeeze her hand , putting my eyes on her and feeling my soul naked infront of her. She gives me the most endearing smile which relieves all the past memories from my mind , fading into vapours .

"I want to look at you , be with you and kiss you all the time . It's crazy and I can't stop loving you more everyday.",A chuckle slips from my mouth while she licks her red lips at this sight . Without letting go of this precious moment , she doesn't say anything but comes closer to kiss me passionately . My hand goes around her waist to pull her closer as she cups my face to trail her lips for a sweet taste .

My heart is racing like crazy in the seam of her lips as I force my lips on her sexy ones . Arousal takes over my veins in an instant as I tip my mouth deeper for an intimate sensation and she breathes hard in my mouth.The feeling of her soft , incredible lips moving with mine is the most exquisite longing that melts my heart with carnal sexuality and the desperation to savour her is heightening with every second until I let go of her lips , breathless .

Her lips are chapped , eyes shining with a golden light illuminating from the towers around the park . I am beginning to go a little crazy by the brief brush of her lips but I force myself to control my needs , especially when we are in a public place . "You do realise that you are really precious to me....right ? I would never want to lose you...",her hands drift to slam against my chest and I am sure that she can feel the hammering of my heart inside my chest . I've never felt so valuable as I am feeling at this moment , this is so special for me .

"I do because you never fail to make me realise that .",My words bring a smile on her face , wide and beautiful. It's the little curve on her lips that prolongs the electricity between our bodies and enchants my senses .I take her hand in mine to intertwine our fingers to proceed towards the statue where the firework show will take place in a few minutes . Her fingers shift inside my palm to tighten the clasp making blush creep deeper into my face at this little gesture and I realise I need to get habitual to the hard pounding in my chest around her .

---------

12:30 A.M.

The door clicks open after she taps the pin code into the digital lock before we step inside the secure vicinity of her home. I make an attempt to stop her by a sharp pull on her hands making her turn behind to look at me . "Aren't you a little desperate for it ?",she teases me but closes the distance between our bodies , her body grazing over mine as my back touches the wooden door. My groin clenches with delicious need as this is what I've wanted since I saw her almost naked in the bathroom earlier."Yeah....I guess I am.",the brush of her seductive when I speak is creating havoc in my brain and all the other parts of my body .