24 . With You

He clicks his tongue onto his cheek , tilting his head to deepen his gaze on me as I try to conceal my palpitations. The tension heaves in the thick air between us and nervousness crawls up to my fingertips . "What are you doing here when I just told you to stay away from her ? ",he walks towards me but steadily . His tone is surprisingly calm although laced with rage. I tighten my grip on the couch to rise from the seat and look him in the eyes. In order to seem valiant , I have to bite my tongue in my mouth. This is really important for me and y/n and I don't plan on playing with our relationship like this.

"But I can't stay away from her.",I walk in his direction and catch y/n coming towards us from the corner of my eye . Taehyung doesn't say anything to me , instead averting his gaze in her direction ."Why do you love him so much ? "

Y/n heaves a long breath as I can understand how difficult it must be for her to fight with her own brother for me.She spares a glance on the floor before batting her eyelashes with her brother . My breath is coaxed as I am feeling the adrenaline in my body subjugating the blood rush to fasten incredibly . "Because he makes me happy. He makes me feel special , I can't control what I feel for him , I can never explain in some amount of words .He makes my life bright and I want to be with him , hold him every time . I was really broken when I realised that it was you who made him weak like this . W-Why do you have to be so ruthless towards us ? You are hurting me too .A-A lot .",she whimpers weakly and I blame myself for making her feel so helpless. I can't bear the suffering of being torn apart from her , she's the most important person in my life .

The dark glint in his eyes vapours in the air , to my delight so I take the leap to step ahead and do this for us."I can tell how much she matters to me , I want to see her shining and smiling every time , just like you . Please trust me , trust us . I am not preying on her for some unknown revenge you are talking about , I want nothing from her except her love . Please....",I beg , forsaking all the second thoughts that plunge my mind into the whirlwind of self esteem and dignity .

I am praying to win her at this very moment , again for the second time . I am ready to do anything to express my love for her , it's too much to hold in . Taehyung releases the breath he has been holding for a while and keeps his eyes on y/n . " I love you y/n.... I don't want to lose you or watch you sad . ",his voice softens when he spares a glance over my bruises but switches his look onto y/n , again .

"I don't want to control your life , please don't think of me as a bad brother . I am scared to let you go....",He licks his lips and I see his lips trembling . Although I don't have a sibling , I resonate with his feeling of loneliness and abandonment but I do know that he's hiding an important detail from us . There is an extreme urge to call out to him but I don't ruin the intense moment of break down and move back to give the two of them a comfortable space . I don't know what to say or pay attention to , whether the information that he's hiding or our plea to accept us .

"I understand.....I understand you taehyung . I know you are scared for me but please try to understand my feelings . I really love him and I can't see him being hurt.",I keep my eyes on y/n, her sincere words filling my heart with love and compassion . A whim of emotions is grafting itself from my body and it's in the moment that I realise , I fell more for her.

Taheyung turns his feet in my direction with slow steps , each second heaving the tension in my mind. I clench my hand in a fist in an attempt to pull everything in my body and not get weak in front of him . " I don't trust you but I trust my sister's love for you.I have no idea who Park Jimin is , as an individual, so I am giving you a chance . One mistake and I throw you out of our lives myself.",His words are harsh but give some relief to me while Y/n catches him in an endearing hug . I release the tight hold on my hands , my fingertips almost scratched my skin at a dangerous extent of anxiety .