5. Attraction

'Y/N's P.O.V.'

His black marbles are directed towards me , little beads of sweat slide from his forehead but he doesn't care to erase them away . He licks his plump lips and they seem more luscious now . Heat radiates from my face as my heart beats slowly making each thump sound loud in my ears . His eyes blink frantically as if he's trying to build an excuse as an answer for me .

The lingering silence between us is disheartening . I knew something was going wrong the moment I saw him turning back to look at me before entering his house last night . Something hideous in his gaze told me that this little boy hides many secrets in his little mind . It was a sudden blow to me when he asked for his seat to be exchanged . No matter how much I convince my heart with unrealistic reasons.

I can't deny the fact that my heartbeat has never been at the same pace since I've met Jimin . His presence always manages to have an unnerving effect on me and I demand nothing more than that . The little glances that he spares at makes my veins jolt up in an exhilarating rush . I know I plunge at him with a great amount of courage and I may seem shameless for running behind a boy but I don't care about what people say as long as I can be with him .

"I-I wanted to sit with some other student because you ......you were annoying and I couldn't......focus ."He gulps down a large breath causing his Adam's apple to come in the sight . His skin is flawless and angelic. Despite knowing that he's lying , I nod my head to make him assume that I believe him . Not that he cares but for his peace , I act dumb. "Ok . If that's the reason , I won't talk to you . "I press my side-bag to my torso and fiddle with the strap . "In class "I add earning a stunned face from him . My heart bounces at the adorable face that he makes . He's such a babyboy. Not wasting any more second in at his workplace , I make my way outside the bakery . My feet drag me onto the brick pavement on which I walk steadily looking over the shops that I pass by. A sudden vibration of my phone distracts me as I take out my phone to check the notifications .

< Grade 11 A Class Group - 72 messages >
< Sang hoon - 5 messages >
< Taehyung - 68 messages , 59 calls >

I stumble over a pebble and my body falls on the ground with a sudden slam. Pain travels down through my spine up til the lower back and my butt hurts . Taehyung ! this brat . I hiss at his thought. The number of calls and texts are enough to determine his unnecessary worry about me . I know he must be stomping his feet in exasperation around the house and making assumptions about my location to calm his worried self. After all , we both have no one to call family apart from ourselves. Everytime I remain untraceable for more than an hour , I know he rings every person he knows is related to me and searches every place that I usually visit . I should head to home . I chuckle at the thought of him getting mad at me but I know how much of a soft hearted he is for his sister . I pick his favourite hamburger on the way and hurry to home .

I open the door to our house only to see the living room in a mess . The rug at the entrance is now pushed aside muffled like a dirty fabric . The landline telephone hangs from the top of the shoe cabinet and I smell a strange burning air around the house . My eyes squint to search for the man that I am sure is the reason of this state of the house. I step inside the living room to see a figure facing opposite to me dressed in blue stripped pajama suit . He ruffles his black locks and dials some numbers in a haste on his phone .

"Hello , This is Kim Y/N's older brother Kim Taehyung . She hasn't been reachable for three hours now . Do you know whe- "he turns back but now stares at me with his lips pursued into a straight line . "Thank you , I got her. Sorry to disturb you . "He ends the call and leaps at me to catch me in a tight embrace . He sighs heavily on my shoulder as I mentally scold myself for scaring him to this extent. I pat slowly on his back passing my arms over his shoulders to hug him back.