18 . I need you

I squeeze my eyelids against themselves in an attempt to drift my body from the deep slumber , realising that my arm aches immensely, slammed under my head . My vision transitioning from a blurry one to that of a clear , I notice her sleeping figure in front of me , laid on the grass. Sunlight dapples on her shut eyes and she shines bright in my eyes . I position myself closer to her , feeling the need to admire her flawless beauty and cherish this moment to the depth . Gently , my hand goes to cup her left cheek and melts into her skin , like a smooth caress .

I rub my thumb over her skin , the delight breaking in my spine on the thought of being blessed with her . She stops my mind from fidgeting into indelible conquests of misery and helplessness . Everything seems less significant when it's her because she comforts me like no other person , constantly making me feel loved and worthy of the affection that I crave for .

Her eyes flutter open under my gentle touches and she peeks at me with a smile swiveling on her lips .I wonder if my smile is big as hers but surely not beautiful like hers ."What are you doing , Jimin ? ",she takes my name like it amuses her . I lift my head to move closer and have her face in front of mine to look in her warm eyes . "You are beautiful , do you know that ? ''.She doesn't say anything but cracks a laugh , gushing in her skin before deciding to turn her face away from me .

"What makes you think that ? ",she puts her eyes on me and I doubt her confidence . Does she not realise how beautiful is she ?

" Because you are really beautiful , inside and out . You help others and don't make them feel like they are lacking in themselves . Although you choose your people very carefully and you treat everyone with kindness and as for your beauty , I think I need to remind you everyday from now onwards because you make my world better with your presence....you make me better. " I enunciate but turn my head in her direction to gauge her reaction . Her look drops down to my lips for a second but switches to my eyes instantaneously , seeking the emotions in them .

"That can be an impulsive observation too . ", she questions the sincerity of my words and keeps her head on the arch of her arm . Few strands of her chestnut hair dropping on her face carve her face in subtle tenderness and I feel the need to thread my hand against them . "My heartbeat raced the second I first saw . ",my words cause her to flash an astonishing glance at me , biting her lips .

"Remember the first time I saw you ? You were late for school and drenched in rain . I am sure my heart never raced so fast than the moment I first looked at you . For a moment , I felt my dignity bleaking sublime under your gaze and reminded myself not to look at you .", I feel my emotions overflowing now that I am expressing my feelings . Something deep stirrers in my heart , ascending my senses to a blissful feeling of joy and tranquility . "But you seemed to avoid any interactions with me , then . ",she brings up the obvious . I would've been hurt if my ignorance didn't bother her . I feel vulnerable in front of her as I have grown accustomed to being left alone . Nobody had dared to dig in a cavern that leads to a tug at my complexities and uncovered my bare self but she had managed to shield her way deep in my heart , rewarding me with happiness and light .

" Because I was scared , scared that you would see the real me who was scarred with deep regrets of loneliness and abandonment . I didn't want to be a weak person who can not even protect himself from tough times . You deserve a strong one to shield you from all the difficulties, not someone like me who is restricted by his past .",my mouth gets dry but my throat weighs down on my neck , reminding me of all the obstructions that can disintegrate my dreams with her . I know I am inevitably trapped in the sweet dimensions of our lives being sensually aligned and there's no other way I can live my life in a better way.

"I don't need someone strong or muscular who I don't even love .'' Her eyes glisten with sincerity , speaking the words that give me utmost relief and joy . Her hands come down to palm my cheek which is radiant from the sunlight making my skin grow hot and my heart pounds wildly . "I need you because I love you . You make my life worth living by just your angelic smile . It induces the will to enjoy my life and I want to see you happy every time . I want to be when you feel unmotivated , sad or helpless. I want to be with you when you are happy , cheerful and lively . I want to be with you all the time ."She reaches upto my cheek and presses a gentle kiss pushing my senses in a vast void where my heart soars with wings .