19 . Seduction

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT STARTS ⚠️

Tracing her forearm in an achingly slow manner by my fingertips , I titillate my eyes towards hers to see her instant reaction . She closes her eyes , only to look at me again , the passion in them penetrating into my soul at the deepest pit . The heat pooling underneath my skin is enough to set my body alight and this is even more sensual from the lingering gaze that y/n puts on me . I am intuitively driven by erogenous ecstacy , inching my face close to the nape of her neck . The blanket of lavender scent of her body transcends my senses and I am drifted to a primal realm of bliss . I inhale the rich perfume until it coaxes my nostrils with it's uniqueness. The prominent display of seduction that she demanded earlier grasps my actions and I breathe on her neck .

A slow gasp escapes from her lips making me believe she's being affected by the intimacy of our bodies . "Should I do this ? " ,I move to her ear to lick and nibble on it gently so as to blaze the warmth in the mist between us. Her hand grips hard on my biceps , the nails digging on my skin erupt sparks in my body and I am barely able to control the heavy exhalations of increasing desire. "Or this ?"I trail my mouth down her throat , breathing sharply and clasp her skin to kiss it while sucking hard . I feel her body pulsating underneath me as she moves her hand to my neck before hooking her arms around it.

The fact that this is turning her on electrifies my veins with contagious instincts to let go of the control and my heart throbs at the wild insinuations . I do not let my mind box my desires and set my body on expedition to devour her and let her devour me . My hands run along his waist and our bodies stick together , the curves of her gorgeous body figuring mine . I bite my lips on the tightening sensations growling in my stomach when her breasts press on my torso . No longer abashed about the hardness of my erection , I buck my hips forth on her sensitive area . I want her to know what effects she bears on my body .

"Oh....",She moans in my ears as I continue to leave butterfly kisses on the back of her neck . My desperation to kiss her and dive into the plunge of sexual exploration knows no bounds when her soft whimper is dissipated in the air . It dissolves in my ears like a provocative symphony and my hands squeeze her hips . Her mouth trembles on my neck , her hot breath tantalizing my body to move towards the wreck of my control .

"Do you feel seduced?" I keep my voice unfaltered so as to boost my place in the challenge . The impatience soares high in her body and she moves her hand to cup my jaw before pressing her mouth firmly on mine. She inhales sharply before clasping my mouth and kisses me passionately .The heat intensifies in my cheeks as I pour my mouth on hers to suck her luscious lips that tempt my soul . I kiss with everything I have for , the power , passion and hunger for her and thrust my member on her stomach . " Y- Y/n . ", her name leaves my mouth like a whimper and I convulse at the sensation of her lips on mine , exuding the same hunger that ignites in my body .

She moves her hand down my throat and tilts her face to kiss me more intimately , the juxtaposition driving me insane . Footing steadily , she makes us move towards the bed pushed to the wall , our kiss still laced with the intoxication . My pants grew tight , stretched from the tent formed my cock which remains displayed. My thighs clench at the touch of her legs straddling mine , making me fall on the mattress.

I slide my tongue in her mouth to ravish the delicious taste with pleasure and hold her face which fits perfectly in my hands . She opens her mouth and breathes in my mouth , her taste teasing my tongue and intruding divinity in my body . I lick her mouth , sucking needily on her lips to delve in the sweetness . I am losing all the comprehension on the back of mind by the want reveling in my body and moaning her name between the teasing kisses. Her hand moves down along my torso and finds its grip on my clothed cock , pressing it's girth on it.