23. Hate and Hurt

I look at him , his piercing gaze striking a sword in my soul but I do not let it threaten my confidence and straighten my back because I have to do this for me and y/n . "I am Park Jimin....Y/n must've talked to you abo- ",my words take a pause when I feel a strong blow to my jaw .In a split second , he comes for me when I move in a distance and clenches my coat with his hands to push my body against him . I feel blood clotting in my jaw and grunting from the intolerable pain .

" How dare you get close to my sister ! You jerk ! ."Anger is raging in his pupils like fire , making me realise that I shouldn't have approached him when I was told not to . He doesn't stop and goes for my stomach , punching hard in my diaphragm .

My lungs spasm making it hard to breath for me and I limp on the floor , footing unsteadily . My eyes are dizzy from the major hit that he whacked at my stomach and my head follows along . " You thought you could lure my sister into your trap with your innocent face ? You can't Park Jimin !",he watches me with a wrathful look , his fists clenched and my eyes wander over the people present in the street , they are astounded by our encounter and merely glance at the scene , stepping back from us . I make a feeble attempt to stand and pull my muscles together when deep patches of ache erupt in my body , I collapse again . It feels horrible.

" T-Taehyung , try to l-listen to me....."I cough hard in my throat and my head falls back on the ground. Breathing harshly , I palm my hand over the injured area on my stomach and clasp the street light for grip and stand , leaning onto it . "We l-love each ot- ", infuriated , he comes towards me to tug against my clothing and tumbles me , sprawling on the ground .

"Don't lie to me about this shit , you asshole . You don't love her , you are just playing with our family like your dad . "He's unleashed and fumes with boiling anger. I close my eyes to realise what's happening with me , unable to believe his seething hate for me and my family. "Ah - ",I feel the sky spinning over me and my vision going blurry. His body is comparatively larger than me which is why I am having a difficult time defending myself .

I cannot give up like this , I have to show him that this isn't a wicked trick of mine . I really love y/n and I am going to make taehyung believe this regardless of how many hits I receive .

" I- I am n-not lying , y/n is r- " ,I feel my weight pressed down to the cement road and he aims for my face , hitting his fist hard on my face . My breathing stops and I feel my body drained with every ounce of my blood , it feels numb . " Take her name out of your filthy mouth and I beat the crap out of you .''his voice tightens and he hits the other side of face before launching back . My eyes collide with my head and my body follows along .

The pain is excruciating through every inch of my face and blood begins to seep through the bruises marked on my face . I do not have the strength to utter anything and my eyes plead to the onlookers for some help but they strut back , too scared by the aura emitting by taehyung .

He stands near my legs and spares me an outraged glance before clicking his tongue in his mouth . "This is your warning to not ever come close to my sister Jimin .",his eyes are blank , his fists bleeding but the blood doesn't overflow unlike me . He walks away without whispering another word and the crowd disperses to come close to me , hesitatingly .

I whimper with the cruel ache raising along my spine and touch my stomach to feel the depth of the bruises. Tears begin to dwell in my eyes out of helplessness , this wasn't supposed to turn out like this . I should've made him understood by giving him some time rather than launching myself at him . My hand recognises the ground underneath me and I force my back to straighten but the pain in my ribs makes it impossible to arch my back and I fall back . The fact that his outburst was unexpected makes the bruises hurt more , compressing my body to sublime hurt.