36. My Cure

Pulling a long breath , I finally put my eyes into his as his cold hand gains warmth in my palm."Why didn't you take care of yourself ? Why are you doing this yourself ?",My voice turns feeble in contradiction to my strong words but tears pour from his eyes without any change in his facial expression. It’s pure pain and pure surrender when your soul cries without any fight from your body and that’s how I knew he was deeply affected.

"I couldn't do it…..I tried so much. Everyday I would wake up and think that I would be okay but nothing happened. Nothing stimulated my appetite or the joy for my life without you….",his eyes soften as his mouth speaks from the depths of his heart.

The way he breathes , the way he looks at me , I know he wants to be closer.New knowledge fills up the air between us and neither of us wants to breathe it in.

"I'm sorry , I don't want to put you in trouble again but I can't stop myself from feeling the same…",His lips tremble as he takes a big gulp of breath down his throat.I feel so pathetic to have let him go , to have stored all my grief inside myself and never permitting myself to break down and to have seen him shedding tears helplessly.

"N-No…. don't be sorry. Please.",I lift my hand to erase the warm tears off his cheek.My heart transforms into a candle , melting every time my skin comes in contact with his."You put me in trouble by leaving me….",my voice ceases but I have to pour my feelings because I know I will regret this moment if I let him slide this time.

"When you left….it was like the world was holding its breath along with me, waiting for you to return.I was afraid of waking up because I knew you won't be around me. I decided to take your absence slowly but I never came to accept it.",I am getting tired of having the air sucked out of my lungs every time his eyes cut right to the heart of me.His hand catches hold of mine , brushing his pale thumb over the back of my hand which is somehow giving me a soothing comfort.

"I regret letting you go…..just like that. This , everything that happened between your parents and mine , it's not your fault, it's not our fault.It hurts to bear the distance between us because of everything miserable that happened in the past.",I tell myself not to lose breath before I speak what's tightening my throat,

"I love you….I don't want to lose you , it's the worst thing ever.",My eyes find his glistening ones and his chest heaves a long breath. My body despises the uncertainty that suffocated the air between us , that separates our bodies.

'Jimin's P.O.V.'

Her words give a spark of life to my body and I realise that we love each other even when we shouldn't.My chest leans forth to cup the back of her neck with my hand to let our mouths meet . The warmth of her lips spread into mine , all thoughts dissolved.All I am feeling is pure love. Her hands clamp down on my shoulder , passing along my back causing a shudder to pass through me. She kisses me sweetly and hopefully and the little sparks sip through my bloodstream, making sure every nerve in my body is focused on her amazing mouth.

I missed this , holding her , kissing her and her sweet fragrance that drives my senses in a sea of bliss.I tip my lips over the trace of her lips and feel a hint of smile across the corners of her smile that provokes me to spear my tongue in her mouth before our mouths seal passionately.I feel perfect, complete as her arms are hooked around my neck allowing us to come closer.Her tongue licks my lips moist and soft so I focus upon the gentle pressure , the sensations that that grow when she dips her tongue in my mouth. I exhale a soft breath in her mouth at the most amazing feeling ever.

"I love you , ",I breathe on her lips while her eyes flicker,"so much.I missed you so much…..my life is incomplete without you because I want you with me, I need you with me every second…..I don't care about anything that happened, I want to be with you and we'll fight this together….", My heart feels light now, after pouring it completely in front of her, this is draining every bit of my energy but at the same time my body is healing because of her presence.