14 . Let Go

[" Today was a good day indeed because I saw a boy , a shy one . I know I promised myself never to make my diary about men and relationships but he's different . He wore a hoodie that made his small body look more appealing. The blonde hair that he carries looks fluffy , the urge to ruffle through them was so intense that I have to remind myself not to seem creepy as he was already hassled by my appearance . I could feel the rush of my unsettled exhalations as he unknowingly pulled me into an instant whirlwind . To my delight , he sits next to me . I love the joyous feelings that lead my body to dance while I admire him and his little habits .

He sees me as an extremely bold woman who just teases for the sake of her own entertainment but I know I have never felt so vulnerable around someone who I just encountered with . I should probably stop my body from feeling these crazy things even by forced persuasion because I know there's no way he'd reciprocate my feelings . " ]

I breathe harshly upon reading the words that made my body scarlet and deep . I am still bewildered by the amount of things that I am able to make her feel . Is it just me or she feels like this for everyone ? This is unbelievable to such an extent that if I am told this from her own mouth , I'd probably faint . I lick my lips to control the wide smile that is threatening to burst from my mouth and press my lips before turning some pages . I stumble upon my name multiple times on a specific page so I decide to read that .

[" Although Jimin pulled away for a long time, my skin sizzled from the memory of his touch . I still feel his chest against my shoulder blades and his arms curved around mine . I couldn't decipher what he was doing with me. He had suddenly bumped his body to me , pushing my back on the wall . I watched him breathing on my skin making my insides go insane , my sinful mind fixating on his pleasantly beautiful face .

He looked at me with an emotion that I failed to recognise because of overwhelming desire but a little part of the back of mind is telling me there glinted a warm emotion in his eyes , the one laced with the same want as mine . He retracted after some seconds but his scent and his voice seeps into my soul every time he inches closer to her.

Maybe I love him . Maybe I am completely engulfed by this feeling . Maybe I want to see him more often even after all this time . Maybe he feels the same for me ."]

I rub my thumb over the words that caused my heart to whimper in pace and I feel enthralled , enthralled by her desire for me . Covered by entrancement , I gape at her sleeping peacefully , unaware of the fact that I know what she feels for me . She bares something in me that I didn't even know I possess .

Something base , primal . Had it always been there , the fierce drive to feel ? Or it was something that has been engendered by her confessions ? Confessions for me . My skin prickles with flames deepening to the core and I feel the compulsion to touch her more now , make her feel special and show that I feel the same for her . I intend to close the book. The mere cause of opening her diary makes me swirl to the next page but I open the next page .

[" Today I touched him . I claimed his mouth and I felt it - the same desire curling in his gaze and actions that he hid underneath the bleak facade . I could feel the throb of my heart when I touched his most vulnerable part - it was excruciatingly erotic. I lost control and let the burning sensation overwhelm me . Does he know what his body makes me feel ? I had unintentionally saw something that still makes me feel the heat between my thighs .

His face drenched in sweat while his face parted leaving heavy moans that made me feel the formidable pleasure. The spontaneous reaction to my mouth working on his manhood pushed him into hyperventilation and he threw his head back in arousal . I knew he felt the same as me then . To me , this was the most pleasant thing ever that I made him feel good and special . Most men do not enjoy being weak in the eyes of a woman but he didn't acted and submitted his body to me which motivated me to give him all of mine.'']