38. All I want

3:30 P.M.

'Y/N's P.O.V.'

I bite my lips , anxiousness finds its way back in my heart and I feel like I'm standing at the precipice of disappointment. My eyes are stuck on the notification of the news channel on my device while I can't fathom enough courage to click on a video. Eventually , I click on the thumbnail to see a full screen ratio of the breaking news which reveals a recording of Mr.Park being escorted by his guards through the paparazzi but the crowd continues to boast of loud voices.

The screen minimises to show a female reporter seated in a desk as she initiates to detail the news.''In unexpected turn of events , Mr. Park Yoon do has been overthrown as the C.E.O. of Park Corporations by the board of directors headed by Mr. Nam Ji hyeok after a 2 hour long emergency meeting called after personal details of his son were released by TV24/7. He is accused of using unfair means to pass the top position of the Corporation to his son that is believed to be adopted from a charity orphanage called Han homes which is the one of the orphanages that Park Corporations sponsors. Our sources have confirmed that his son was forced to be the heir of the company by Mr.Park who threatened to cut the funds for the orphanages if he retaliated.''

"He is currently taken into custody by Seoul Central Police Station after his assets revealed an unexplained amount of funds by investors. Reporter Do Minhyuk will be telling us further details from the site itself.",As soon as she pauses to direct the lead to her colleague , I exit the video feeling the utmost sense of relief and happiness. A smile spreads across my face so involuntarily that it surprises me.

Everything in my body feels thin and I don't feel restless as before when I think about the consequences of this news being broadcasted. My fingers tap to dial a number that will connect me to Jimin. My throat gets heavy , my eyes feel the need to let go of the overwhelming emotions and I have to take a deep sigh to speak as he picks up the call.

"I'm so happy y/n . Everyone is against him and I was just provided security by the police.He can't do anything to us . I can't wait to see you. Oh my god , my heart is beating so fast .",He releases his feelings in a bundle of joy which fills my heart with admiration. All I think about is his endearing behaviour which brightens the aura that he seizes."You're such a baby jimin. I can see you smiling through your voice. I can't be more happy than this!",I feel the need to express my love for home because he deserves nothing less than all the love and affection in the world.

"Did I ever tell you that I love it when you use nicknames for me?",The chuckle with which he ends the sentence reflects joy in my mind that electrifies its power in my veins.''Even if you don't tell me , I know you love them.Remember the first time I called you a baby ? You sulked so hard but your ears were red. Your reactions make me want to call you by nicknames, more.",I reminisce about all the moments when he blushed like strawberry fields , his eyes stretched into the most beautiful eye smile I've ever seen.

"I also love it when you kiss me so does that mean that you'll kiss me more too?",I can already imagine his sneaky smile on display when I decipher his words. My heart beats rapidly and the fact that he isn't ever around me but still manages to make me feel warm fascinates me."I saw it coming, Jimin , I know you more than you know yourself.",My lips curl in a smile while I stand from the couch to walk towards the kitchen as I am feeling the need to fill my stomach.I was nervous enough to skip my meal without even realising.

"Don't try to divert from the subject Ms.Kim. Both of us know that but will I be getting my kisses when I see you again?",He broaches the topic again to make me blush fiery red as I get some snacks from the drawer."Only if you come early. That way we can approach taehyung too, he'll be home in 2 hours .What do you think?",I ask for his opinion because I fear that I might act in haste and cause him to feel overwhelmed which would make me regret a lot.