25 . Discreet Glances

My body staggers with a jolt as I glance behind to look at her leaning on the door with an amused expression. My hand on my cloth goes down to cover my torso as I try to act calm when she just caught me checking out myself ."N-nothing .",I gulp down a lump of air down my throat and walk towards her to have her in my sight . She might be knowing what I was doing but I show no signs of being caught . "You were looking at yourself Jimin . ",she smiles mischievously so I drop my look on the floor , I'm too embarrassed to face her .

Something lifts in the air when she steps closer to me , tugging her hand around my neck while her waist is aligned into my torso. Her hands are sheathed onto the nape of neck, engendering sensuous thoughts in my mind as excitement drills in my heart. My hands clamp down on her waist and I pull her closer as I am desperate to feel her . "Were you thinking about your body ? ",my body stiffens momentarily , fastening the next second .I don't need to lie when it's clear that she had seen me stressing about my body type so I slightly nod at her.

"Hey .",I look at her when she calls me and see her studying me intently ,"You are perfect just the way you are , I love you and your body . ",Her thumb tickles the skin on the back of my neck with feather-like touches , thus giving me some relief from the tension ."Even if you gain some weight or muscles , know that I will love you the same as I know , hm ? ",My eyes shoot at her upon these words , my mind taking some time to process these words but I lick my lips in uncertainty. I know what it feels to be abandoned and left alone in darkness and now that I have known what love is , because of y/n , I don't want anything to tear us apart and I'll never be able to forgive myself if she had to leave me because of me .

"B-But they look more attractive and.....kind of...hot .",I clench my tongue under my teeth , tearing my gaze away from her. She tilts her gaze to look at her , her chin tipping closer while I stand motionless but hold her by her waist . I need to feel her at all times . She glances on my lips and then clocks her face towards my jawline to kiss it. The touch of her lips is heavenly on my skin and I want more of it .

"I find you hot and attractive just the way you are .",I alternate my look at her as her words echo in my ears.She must be lying to ease my insecurities but I trust her . "Really?",our eyes lock in eye contact .

"Really....I wouldn't lie about that.Your body is sexy and your lips make you look hot . ",This has happened for the first time in my life and I'm already flushing red by her words as her words dig deeper into my heart . I slid my fingers underneath her top to let them glide over her smooth skin but feel electrifying tingles going all around my body .They move up and down with each one of my breaths and I pull her closer to my torso .

"I-I find you hot too.....and seductive.",Those words roll out of my mouth like a whisper , near her lips . Her eyes show pure wild flair when she stares at me . I cannot stop my hands from reaching across her bare back and flick my fingertips on her curves , this feels so good . "I know that .",she brushes her lips against him and they crave for a passionate clasp.I am controlling myself a lot these days , but I want to let go of the barriers . "What did I do to make you think so ? ",my fingertips trace some circles on the hook of her bra .The gorgeous sight that these clothes hide underneath surrounds my mind as I try to snap back into reality . I'm beginning to go a little crazy.

"The discreet glances that you pass at me during classes and whenever we are in the same proximity tell me everything . You think I wouldn't notice?",she arches her back slightly when I tug hard at the straps of her bra."A girl knows when somebody stares at her , even from a distance , so maybe you should be more cautious if you don't want to get caught .",her fingers move down my neck , now coiling underneath my shirt , raking a rush in my spine .

I feel bashful after hearing her but also remind myself that I have every right to look at her when my woman is so beautiful but decide to tease her."Wouldn't you be telling me to stop staring at you? The guys who pass unnecessary stares at girls should be handled rough-roughly .",I gasp when her breasts press onto my chest . I feel something hardened near my abdomen and already know that I am in trouble . She sways her hips lazily , grinding on my thigh and I inhale a long breath . Speaking sweet nothing , she lets the tension mount but puts her lips near my ears , making my body practically convulse .