45 . Under the fireworks

4:30 P.M

My eyes dilate but flutter open to look at jimin straightening his dress shirt , the trouser pants draped perfectly on his legs as he fixes his watch.A soft hum escapes from my lips , seeking comfort from the soft blankets alerting him and he looks at me, a smile covering his lips."I was about to wake you up, let's get ready. We're getting a ferry to the island.",He steps forth to sit on the edge of the bed, his hand cupping my jaw as he caresses my cheek with his thumb. There's something about his touch that tenders my heart only with small gestures like these, but I feel so amazing and peaceful.

"What if I want to rest some more?",I shift under the blankets which are comforting enough to convince me to stay here for some more time but he chuckles at my words.

"Then we can stay here but they're doing the fireworks and light show today so we will miss it, but that's okay since you want to rest some more.",He states with a cocky smile, knowing well that I love these shows and wouldn't miss it for anything in the world, not even sleep.He knows too much about it and uses it well to his advantage."You know your ways,Mr.Park.",I give him the credit and he raises his eyebrow cockily, his head slightly tilting at the action making him look hot. I'll never get enough of how quick his reactions can change.

"Get up and get ready. I'm going to check the schedule from the reception and get the tickets, hm?",he adds to my knowledge so I give him a nod before he moves forth and presses a kiss on my forehead, before tapping his finger at my nose so I nudge him with my arm with a "go" to make him leave while I take some time to immerse in the softness of the bed and adjust my eyes towards the view that the glass window offers.

It's pleasing, the mountains surfacing over the water body that surrounds it by all the sides that are in my vision and the sun peaking at its brightness alongside the hill.It looks like a thick forest from afar but I know there are many attractions to see on the island. I never thought I'd be here with him and that it would be him who will plan this for me but I wouldn't have imagined enjoying this dream destination without him.

30 minutes later

'Jimin's P.O.V.'

"So we should stay overnight after the show?",I confirm again after receiving all the details about the visit from the tour guide."Yes sir, by the time the show would be finished , it will be 10 pm which is not an accurate time to return by ferry so we have included the stay at the hotel in the trip and you shall return the next day after a complimentary breakfast from the hotel.",The male speaks with experience so I express my gratitude with a "thank you" and retrieve the tickets from the counter but feel a tap on my shoulder, only to look behind at y/n.

She's dressed in a soft pink dress with a pleated detail and a beige overcoat, looking amazing as ever."Let's go.",My hand goes around her waist, her arm gliding over my shoulder as she chuckles at my sudden movement but we walk towards the glass door , passing along the women at reception, one of which looks agape at us, probably noticing her but I don't care since I'm proud to show her.

Once we exit through the automatic doors and the fountain overlooking the entrance of the hotel, we step towards the pavement which is covered with trees on the both sides but a fence bounds the ends of the cliff for precautions."It's a walk of 10 minutes but we can also take the walk if you want, what do you think?",I ask for her opinion since I know she enjoys weather like this and she takes a glimpse of the sun shining bright in the sky, a flock of birds flying overhead and feels the breeze that passes through our hair. Her chest heaves a sigh as if she's capturing this soothing feeling in her heart and a faint smile curves her lips.I love to see her having moments like this, when she enjoys herself and her surroundings, when her body relaxes in my hold and her eyes blink with happiness and relief."It'd be nice to walk.",She suggests so I don't say anything before holding her hand and intertwining our fingers to get on the side of the road as we walk on the pavement.