20 . Flustered

Unable to bear the want , I move forwards to kiss his forehead while he gapes at me like a baby and hear him sighing in relief beneath my caress . " Good morning y/n."My name flows in the symphony of praise from her mouth and I smile at him . He stretches his arm under the blanket to swirl around my waist and let our naked bodies inch closer . I've slowly realised the fact that he needs physical affirmation at every chance and I would love to have him close to me. However , he gapes at me with despondent marble lingering his gaze on my face making me think he's fighting chaos in his mind .

" What are you thinking ? Is something wrong ?...",I inquire about strange expressions on his face which he tries to remain subtle . "D-Did you feel good last night ? ",he licks his lips in nervousness ," I mean It was my first time and I may not have been that go- ",I press my lips on his and strangle his words wholly , as a lie . " You made it absolutely memorable for our first time and you were more than good . Don't ever think that you are not enough , all right ? ".The worst thing that I want to hear is Jimin doubting his worth . The man who dazzles like a bright sun in my eyes and makes every moment of my life better by his existence doesn't deserve to think so audaciously about himself. Until now , I've seen every other man boasting about his sexual power and worrying about the amount of pleasure he received instead of making sure about rewarding it to the other . The fact that Jimin thought about making me feel good is so special to me and nothing about his words belies his consideration about me.

His lashes flutter against his cheeks , adoration battling with mine before his lips curve in the sweetest smile I've ever seen that crinkles upto his eyes . "Thank you y/n , thank you so much for coming into my life . " ,he holds my hands and squeezes gently , the warmth radiating from them displaying his love for me . " Thank you for loving me back . " ,I gulp down the huge lump of air in my throat that formed after deciphering his gratitude .

Without speaking another word , he tightens his clasp on my body and snugs deeper in my chest , dipping his head under my chin and taking home over my breasts , the blanket being the only barrier restricting him to feel my body . I pass my hand over the back of his neck and bare skin which feels like a smooth cushion . " Don't you want to wake up ? " ,I chuckle at his adorable behaviour . He shakes his head furiously and groans feebly , his voice barely audible but the pull on my body telling me his response . " Only five minutes , okay ? " ,The need to be close to him is irresistible, provoking me to give in and I lay against him , savouring the precious moment after being succumbed to trepidation last night .

5 minutes later

" Jimin ? " ,I swirl imaginary circles on his naked back , tracing the shape of his spine and dipping my fingers inside the blanket . " Hm...." He breathes in my neck and moves his head in the nape of my neck, tempting me to be unconvinced about anyone's presence other than ours . I pay attention to the clock hanging on the ceramic wall , immediately realising that we are trapped in this sweet temptation enough to miss breakfast .

" We are going to be late for breakfast .", I make a slight attempt to resist this unbearable need , reminding him about the circumstances . He doesn't speak anything and kisses my neck sensually , the tip of his lips brushing the skin of my nape. Nuzzling his head deeper in my neck , he lingers his lips on my skin teasing me and successfully gaining my attention . My heart is fluttering out of carnal arousal as I gasp to drift my senses from intoxication . His tongue spears on my neck and forces his sexy , soft and pouty lips to give open mouthed kisses on my neck . My nails dig on his back out of anticipation as nothing is more erotic than the teasing before kiss . All the thoughts in my mind melt into sweet anguish , my heart enchanted and my muscles tense beneath his lips.

" I-Is this your way of telling me we should not go ?" ,I manage to mumble incoherently and rub my hand uncontrollably on the back of his neck , weaving hands in his hair . His kisses are extremely arousing and sensual , making it difficult for me to control the desires raging in my veins . His lips pause as he breathes on the hollow of my neck , the soft flesh never ceasing to amaze me. " If it is , are you tempted to stay with me ? " ,his breathing is hastens like me as he swirls his velvety tongue over my skin and I spin higher and higher in the tension building in the air.