37)Sanskar:Nayan you are making my life beautiful!

Let's begin.....

Ragini was leaning on to chair closing her eyes.
"If I say No,would you believe" she immediately opens her eyes,she remembered his words.later burning out the things.
And something was really wrong with her.then all of those stuffs belongs to Nayan?

She opens the diary..

********************************

I cannot sleep for the whole night.how could I?when the person whom I secretly admired and loved reciprocates with my feelings.

And I decide today that when our bond is strong and we become inseparable I would give him my diary to know all of those moments,how I admired behind him and know my feelings!

*********************************

Ragini turned pages to find few empty pages.
And she turned and found continuation..

**********************************

All these days I really couldn't give time for you..
But today happened something...Sanskar ,Abhay ,Nakul and Rishi got suspended from for 15 days!

Fight with the final years and first year..

Nakul accidentally dashed with a senior.
Nakul:Am sorry!
Senior:kya be?Stepping PG's you can't see anything now?
He pulled Nakul 's collar.
Since Nakul was bit scariest from every other.he was scared and still managed to say:i am sorry,but if I didn't.you could have seen!
And the senior hits him joined by his friends.
Senior:Now you will teach me,what I should do and what should not.
He was about to punch him when Sanskar holds his his wrist.
Sanskar:okay we are sorry
Abhay and Rishi freed Nakul from their clutches.
Sanskar:let's not create a scene here in college..
Senior:what's your need to step in between us?why are you creating a scene!
Sanskar:for such a small thing you are punching him.this isn't a first grade college!
But Abhay and Rishi pounced n them.
Which became a fight.

And a professor stop them.which happened them to go to dean's office.
And everything turns favorable towards the seniors.and they got suspended for 15 days.

Abhay Nakul And Rishi's parents comes there.
Sanskar was standing outside the office.
Nayan:Sanskar..
Sanskar:everything turned upon us.hopefully my dad doesn't take me wrong.
When he spotted His dad.
Sanskar:Nayan you go to class.
I simply nodded but I did not wish to go but i stood bit far near the window dean's office.

Anup:Sanskar...What fight...I have never heard such complaints from you!
His dad was angry with him,well that was normal.
Sanskar:I am sorry dad...it was..
He moves in.
Sanskar felt sad that he did not listen to him.

Anup sits.
Principal:Sanskar's parent?
Anup:Yes!
Principal:your son is the main reason for for all this.he and his friends what they thought is this a college or a market that they can do anything but I didn't expect this from him he is one of the top student!
Anup turns to Sanskar who was standing there:Accha..so he is saying you will become a goon now!
And he turns to Principal:but there's a complaint from me too..
Principal:what it is?he does this at home too..?
Anup:no...but upto till now I didn't heard any complain from past 3 years he is studying here and did you get any sort of complaint?
Principal looks at him.
Anup turns to Sanskar :what exactly happened?
Sanskar tells him whatever happened.
Anup turns to principal:now?should I blame him or the students or you.
Principal:but sir..
Anup:if that was so..why didn't you suspend the other team..
Principal:ehm..
Anup sees the suspension letter:Sanskar..just 15 days right..it's okay let's go home!
Sanskar looks on..

They move out.
Sanskar:Dad!!!
Anup:confused of I supported you?
Sanskar smiles a bit and nods
Anup:because you are my best child from other..and I don't need to know what you are from others.
Sanskar hugs him.