48)Rewind!

Note:this part contains Sanskar's side of story which you all are waiting for.it will go for some finite parts with inclusion of 3 major points..first,Sanskar's one sided love.second,How he accept Nayan in his life,Thirdly..the question of marrying Ragini,when he did take decision and etc's
And yeah some of my plans cancelled due to which I could update today😄

Happy reading...

Let's begin.....

Ragini...and My First Love.this definitely brings a new turn in our story..isn't it??
Well that's what I call fate.currently I am not thinking what we have suffered with and what we didn't...My mind is occupied from the moment Ragini asked me about My first love..

She didn't come finding me to ask me about this...(laughs)but I know I cannot answer any of her question.to be frank I am nervous to even raise this topic in front of her.for me it can be a delicate topic which is hidden deep inside my heart within myself.Nobody else!

That one sided love....
Kal Jisko duaon mein maanga ...aaj meri haqeeqat hai.meri iss zindagi ka sach!
Nothing less than a fairytale.
The moment of "woh pehli feeling"

*********************************

Sanskar:Bhaiyya stop..
Suhaan:here?
Sanskar:Haan I'll go and take my bike from mechanic.
Suhaan:while returning you can collect no.i will drop you till college..
Sanskar:No you have to take a round.you will get late to office.its okay I'll go!
Suhaan waved his hand:okay..Fine!
Sanskar got down the car.
Suhaan:wait..
Sanskar looks at him.
Suhaan:I'll get late this evening.beeji ko doctor ke paas le Jaana hai.tu leke jaa sakta hai?
Sanskar nods:okay..
Suhaan:okay then..I'll leave!
He drives off the car to his office.

Sanskar went to the mechanic who informed him that still some work is left!
Sanskar:arey..But you told me that it will be ready by morning!
Mechanic:evening pakka!
Sanskar nods and moves cursing that at least he could have gone with Suhaan only and today Abhay would kill him if he is late for the competition.

Sanskar runs crossing the road as he found the bus.
But he got late as the bus goes.
Sanskar:huff..yahi hona tha aaj..
He stopped for a moment.
And someone said the same just behind him together with him.
He turned to find a girl whose back was faced to him.
Who was actually revealed to be Ragini.
She stopped yelling at her friend as she felt someone said the same as her.
Sanam her friend interrupts:Sorry ..I remembered the assignment at morning.
Ragini:don't tell me reason you will one day make me leave from this place and I have to leave my dream college and mom is always doing shaadi shaadi and all.if I decreased with my percentage dad will get me married.but no..now the college will throw me out for first hour late!
Sanam:kal se pakka promise.i won't repeat!

Sanskar moved and found a beggar looking at him in a horrible expression.
Sanskar:Rustom!
Rustom:I wasn't begging!
Sanskar:oh then may be a bus conductor gave money to count..didn't I tell you eat only from the hard work!
He sits there:whom I am explaining to.my bad.i don't have work that's why!

Sometime passed and he stood looking for the bus.when 2 kids around 7 comes and stood beside him.
Sanskar:Hai..what's your name?
And the first boy turns other side:I don't speak to strangers!
Sanskar just nods.
Second boy:he is Luv I am Karan!
Sanskar smiles at him. And talks with Karan.

Ragini sees a kid on the other side of road where he moved to this side of road seeing the balloons without his mother's knowledge who was buying something.

And he came to the middle of the road.
But he got scared seeing the vehicles.
Ragini immediately runs on the other side.
Sanam:where are...
Ragini risked herself saving the kid and she herself got hurt.which actually caught everyone's attention.