40)Yes,i may have killed a person

Let's begin....

It was Nakul's funeral.
Abhay and Rishi didn't let Sanskar to watch Nakul for the last time.

Once his final rites was completed.
Sanskar was still standing there.
When Nakul's mother pushed him:why are you here now?i trusted him with you.tumne tho use maar hi daala.what you did with him that made him to consume drugs and now he is....
Sanskar:aunt....
Nakul's mother interrupts him:Today..it's a mother's curse for you the way my child suffered alone dealing with all the pain..you will also be left alone and there would be no one by your side,you will also suffer then you will understand!
Sanskar turns and tried to wipe the unstoppable tears but it was of no use.
Nakul's mother:Go away from here!
Palak holds her from breaking down:Sanskar,if there's some respect left then please leave from here.

Abhay:Sanskar ....What you did with him?...I never knew you would be a murderer you killed him.it wasn't drugs or suicide,listen you killed him.
All these words were stabbing Sanskar.
Akashi:stop it Abhay.just before directly blaming him try to know the truth!
Abhay:Nakul..who was dying ..his final words were Sanskar.nobody of us knew that where was Nakul.but this guy knew.and still he skipped from coming,and gave a VVIP entry when everything was finished.if he wanted to save him,he could have...but no his intention was only to let him die.and you need more of explanation?
Akashi:explanation?i don't need explanation when I know him.frankly ...I don't know anyone as Sanskar.
Nayan who was listening this silently:then why was nakul was saying he is losing life because of Sanskar..What will he get by lying at such situation...What will he get?
Rishi:if there was something wrong between them then Why didn't Sanskar tell us?his selfishness shows that leaving dying Nakul he went to attend his family.he wasn't even bothered about Nakul.
Akashi:Do you know why he went?
Rishi:that's not my concern.you could have informed us about this Sanskar,if you really wanted to save him.he doesn't pick any call and suddenly you call us to check for him only to find him in final stages.Do you want to protect yourself by all this?do you want to be in good books?you know after whatever happened we can never forgive you?we never want to see you.
Sanskar looks at him.everything was against him how would he justify?

Akashi:Sanskar..uncle is calling you.
Sanskar moves with her.
But he ended up crying bitterly!
Akashi:Sanskar...
Anup:Sanskar control yourself.you have done nothing right.i trust you but I want to listen it from you..
Sanskar:I didn't...I didn't do anything
Anup:that's enough.i will not let anything happen to you.alright,trust me!

Anup tried to connect with Suhaan but saying he is having the business trip he went out unaware of the fact he was in same place busy with his personal business.he doesn't even know that his wife delivered a twin girls.
Anup:Sanskar let's not inform this at home.alright?since they are very happy with Ragini's delivery.
Sanskar nods.
Anup:don't worry.you will cross this as a dream!

And police comes there:Mr.Sanskar you need to go with us for the interrogation!
Sanskar nods.

And later..
Sanskar was sitting in the interrogation room.
Where an officer was sitting in front of him.minutes and hours passed interrogating him.
Other side all of his friends were all been interrogated!

Sanskar told about the other night incident of Nakul telling him about loving Nayan.
Officer:why didn't you share it with others?
Sanskar:I was...actually his mother didn't wanted me to tell it to anyone.he had a habit of emotionally falling weak.which his mother didn't wanted me to share!
Officer:is it a truth?
Sanskar nods.
Officer:so you didn't knew him addicted to drugs?
Sanskar:No!

After 3 days....

Sanskar went to meet Nayan along with Akashi.he wanted to clear the misunderstanding.
But he saw her placing luggage inside the car.
Sanskar:Nayan!
She turns to him.her eyes were swollen due to crying continuously!
Nayan:Why are you here?
Sanskar:it was a misunderstanding Nayan.and..and where are you going?!
Nayan:I have nothing to do with Nakul's culprits.
Akashi:it's not proved yet...don't act sick.
Nayan:you are acting sick,still believing him.and he is a murderer though whatever the results be but I cannot forget Nakul's words.he was so innocent.and aunty trusted him so much.
Akashi:if aunty trusted him it was not that Sanskar have to back him 24*7.nakul wasn't a kid..without a reason suddenly he says something...
Nayan interrupts:he says something suddenly and he loses the life,what does that mean?and Sanskar you fought with me other day not trust my words when I told about your brother,if he doesn't do it or not but you had no trust on me remember.now you are expecting me to trust you?when Nakul himself told me.i didn't see a selfish person then you sanskar.i hate you so much that I cannot tolerate your presence for a second.never show me your face to me.get out of my life.
Ravi holds her:Nayan..
Nayan:let's go from here I don't want him to trace me even.i am ending all the ties with him.
She points to the direction where she burnt all of the things:everything ended with that burning fire.police are investigating and then we will know the truth,which we already know.it didn't end with the postmortem reports,but if he did take this step means,you are the sole reason behind!
Sanskar turns and moves.there was nothing left....

Akashi smiles:Nayan...wow,seriously I did not understand whether you want to give justice for Nakul or are you doing this for your personal frustration..then listen if you say something suddenly he cannot doubt a person who was with him from the time he know the world,but still he did though he didn't express,it would have affected a pregnant women....(after a pause)May be I thought you love Sanskar....but in all these days you never understood him only!
She moves following Sanskar.

Akashi:don't worry Sanskar ...We will win this..
Sanskar interrupts :but I am lost...and Yes,I may have killed a person!
He moves from there.

And it took 6 days for complete investigation.where the drug dealer was also caught with whom Nakul got the drugs.
And there was also the camera where Nakul recorded consuming drugs saying "Sanskar is my culprit"
But in that state he also had confessed over his jealousy which proved of Sanskar being innocent!
And his psychiatrical problem was revealed,his missing of therapies lead him to this..and the case on Sanskar was dismissed!

Anup hugged Sanskar:see didn't I tell you nothing will happen to you..
Sanskar hugged him back.

Rishi looks at him:Sanskar..
Sanskar:i did not set up things I swear.i won't interrupt with your life!
He moves.

Akashi looks at Nayan:you know what's the worst thing in the world?
Nayan looks at her.
Akashi:To prove and justify ourselves to the people whom we love and trust the most!
Nayan:Akashi...it didn't prove anything to me I am still on my belief.
She moves from there.

***********************************

Akashi:after proving it too they did not believe still...We had a habit of sharing each and everything.i felt Nayan couldn't build that relation with Sanskar.and time made them realize that.Abhay Rishi and Palak want to fix everything back.but sometimes the words still break.he was suffering,you know when he got stuck in California,he was on footpath and he decided to end his life.he considered that it was the curse.he still blame himself that may be he tried to know...may be Nakul would have been alive today.if he had give up on the relationship which was never meant to...may be Nakul would have been here...but things changed drastically.
Sanskar doesn't want to meet them not because they didn't trust them.the words he say in anger are always a cover up but I know he is still suffering within himself with the loss of Nakul.it took much time for him to move on. and he told that 'he may have killed a person',he told about himself and when he decided to move on,he did not wanted it affect his new life which is you!
Ragini looks at her.
Akashi:you don't have to blame for the thing which happened...it was all a destiny.Sanskar doesn't share anything with anyone.he always sees others problem above and consider his problem just a nothing..From childhood I know him.He just want to provide you the happiness and doesn't want to drag you on to all this since you have suffered a lot.he doesn't want any sadness in your life.Trust me I told this to you just because you are here with the hope to know his past!

Ragini:Thank you for helping me with..sanskar's past.
Akashi smiles a bit.
Ragini:are you still in touch with Nayantara?
Akashi looks at her:why?don't mix up past with future.
Ragini:you know and you only told that Sanskar is still suffering.if this is a new life,he should not suffer anymore!
Akashi:what are you going to do?

While on the other side..
Sanskar:why a third wheel?
Maithri:am nervous..
Sanskar:am going it's so awkward what will Anish think of me?
Maithri:be progressive why are you reacting like a Sharmili Saali!
He glares her:first of all you told me a lie that you had a accident and you need a help.and then you want me to speak with Anish about your love or face his question?is this a parents teachers meeting?
Maithri:you are so sweet right I know you can't say no to me!
Sanskar:forget it!
He walks to car.

Maithri:if you go then I will suicide and I will write your name in my death note!
He stops..
Firstly it was the same water bridge where he and Nakul used to be here on the free times.and secondly her words.
He turns:is suicide that easy for you?
Maithri nods.
He left out a deep breath covering his eyes through his palms!

To be continued.......

So how's it?

Well somethings might not be clear yet.that will be with Sanskar's side of story!

It's the 40 parts...
What's your most favorite thing about this story?

Okay not only positivity...what you didn't like about this story?

I know may be Sanskar story thing since votes decreased from then.but I wanted to write something like this..I completed my wish😃

If there's anything you want to add in this story you can feel free to suggest'