44)Suhaan's last hope & Sanskar's past in present!

What do you think of title?

Let's begin.....

Sanskar turned to Ragini who was smiling and talking with a lady and he looked at ring. A kind of happiness he can't express.it was not that always a guy should do such things.surprising or gifting which can also be done by a girl.
He felt so special,he loves when Ragini keeps him in her priorities.some unending feeling,mixed emotions and a gratitude,which is going on in his mind.
Today was the mehendi function of Kayal and entirely his mind was occupied with this ring,which is having the huge impact on him.

His phone vibrates and he takes the phone and moves out.he sees an unknown number.
Sanskar receives the call:Hello...
And the person other side:Hello..hello Sanskar.its it's me Suhaan.please don't disconnect the call!
Sanskar left out a breath and covers his eyes through his palms.
Suhaan:where is Ragini?how could you do that?how could you get Ragini married to someone else?when I am alive!
Can't they have peace from him.the main reason for them to come and stay here was because of Suhaan.he had appeared again on their home.faking his love for his children whom he had left without even thinking twice.
Suhaan:why are you not saying anything?
Sanskar:when are you planning to leave us?you know what I have never saw a person like you.and you don't exist in our family..
Suhaan:okay..okay I won't go to her.at least I want to live with you all.
Sanskar:and you still expect that you can come back home!
Suhaan:see Sanskar..okay I won't come at least can you come to police station now and release me?jignesh had simply trapped with the cases that I cannot come out of jail.you are my last hope..
Sanskar interrupts:he spared you with the life that's only the great thing..
Suhaan:please..Sanskar you were not like this right.i agree I was bad but you are not right.at least tell me where is ragini,inform her about me then..then I know she will come to release me!
Sanskar:releasing you is not possible.
Suhaan:Maa will help me out...
Sanskar:Maa herself filed case against you when you appeared a week back.and jignesh filed the FIR which was signed by Maa!
Suhaan:Maa..
Sanskar:despite of telling you so many times you keep coming when you don't have anything...imagine if we were in your place would you have come to our aid?(He laughs a bit)With whom I am asking,with the one who left us to die?
Suhaan:I am sorry..
But police asks him to give the phone back.
Suhaan:Sanskar ...this is the last call I can make..please,please do something...
Sanskar smiles a bit:when you betrayed me in name of job...the last time I called you,you were my only hope....I told you the same.
Reminiscing those things,like he would never want to go back to the past!
Suhaan:please..you punish me with whatever or however you want?
Sanskar:if you are in our life then it's a punishment,if today you are released then you won't stop coming and disturbing us.and I am not that good let you free again...when you don't understand with words then only harassment case was left!
He disconnects the call...
He was in really good mood today and again ....

He sits there,he was on deep thoughts.
While he turned and saw Ragini who was sitting there and watching Kayal being applied henna.
Sanskar:I will give my level best to not let you be sad,not even for a moment.you have gone through enough....

Later....

Ragini was sitting and sees her hand which had henna and Sanskar sits beside her.
Sanskar:Kya yaar Aisa koi karta hai kya?
She looks at him.
Sanskar:you meet new people and I am always left behind.
Ragini:I did not..seems you were busy on phone calls so I did not disturb you!
Sanskar looks at her for a moment.
Ragini:didn't you say you are finished with the work!
Sanskar:it was emergency....
Ragini:see..then blame me!
Sanskar:Siya Soha..
Ragini:they are sleeping ..
Sanskar:this soon?did they have dinner?
Ragini:yeah..they were so tired.
Sanskar:and you?did you have dinner...?
Ragini:no..
Sanskar:and you sat applying henna.you should have had your henna!
Ragini looks at him:no well I thought ..
Sanskar:hmm...what you thought?
Ragini looks at the guests there dancing:when I have a charming husband,couldn't he be more romantic feeding me?
He gives a heavy nod:deep plans,I must say!
She laughs.