7)The Situation!

Let's begin.....

Ragini was walking near the swimming pool looking at the smiles of her daughters. Who were palying in the pool with Sanskar and Sameer.

It was evening...They were playing non stops from rides to pool.
And it was the time to return back home.
Ragini changes their dress bathing them in hot water since they were shivering out of cold.
Ragini:i knew this gonna happen.. from past an hour am calling you to come but you had to play more. Now see!!
And soon soon they get fine.

Soha runs to sanskar and he picks her.
Sanskar:so enjoyed?
Soha hugs him:Thankyou chaachu.

They moves to car.
Everyone were tired.
Sanskar was driving when he turns to Ragini who is looking outside the window while siya soha was sleeping she was hugging the both.
It was a long journey, it was 9 in the night when they reach back home.
When he stops the car Soha wakes up rubbing her eyes.
And she opens the door and gets down the car. All one by one goes inside the home.
Ragini was struggling with siya she didn't wake up.
Sanskar moves to her and forwards his hand to take siya. And he picks her up and siya sleeps placing her head on his chest and he pats her slowly so her sleep doesn't get disturbed.

They move inside.

Sanskar entered inside Ragini's room and placed Siya on the bed.
After he came back, he didn't fully enter inside this room.
Sanskar reminisced the earlier look of the room was really different, there was a big photograph of Ragini with Suhaan of their wedding just the back of the bed and the room was filled with Suhaan's photographs.
He sees the old computer it was when he got good scores in his 10th.. his father gave him Computer as gift.
He caressed the computer, remembering his father. The pain in him is still fresh that he couldn't see his father for the last time. His father always used to say that he is going to be well settled one day...

"In my old age after retirement, i trust that Sanskar would look after me. I have no worries!"his dad's words rings in his ears.
Sanskar smiles:now if you were here dad!

When Ragini enters and sees him trying to open the computer.
Ragini:sorry but it hanged and i called the repairer,he might come tomorrow morning!
Sanskar:oh..
He was about to move.
Ragini:is it okay with you to come hotel to have dinner?or i will get it here..
Sanskar:no i am fine let's all go together..
Ragini smiles and nods.

She moves and wakes siya after lot of struggles.
And soon everyone eats their food in hotel and returns back home and rests!

Next day...

Sanskar was getting ready as he had the important work.
He picks up the file and moves out after informing his mother.

He drives reaches a building where engineer's were waiting for him.where he was given the responsibility to establish it.
After talking to them he moves.

He stops at a lawyer office.
It was his friend Vihaan.
Vihaan smiles:finally you got time to meet me.
Sanskar:i was busy at the home and Vihaan did you do the work?
Vihaan:i have spoke to my senior you will get papers in 2-3 days.
Sanskar smiles:Thankyou for arranging it in short notice.
Vihaan: it's okay..in earlier days I couldn't help you at least now i can!
They smiles.

Later at the night...

Jaya:Sanskar again you are going somewhere?
Sanskar:yes maa there's an important meeting held since we got the permission to settle the branch of the company here.there's still lot more pending works.
Jaya:okay then have your dinner.
Sanskar :no maa i am already late i will come and then i will have the dinner.
She nods and smiles.
He gets the call and attends it.

Ragini comes out of the room holding siya in her arms who was burning with fever.
Jaya sees her:Ragini.. didn't her temperature decrease.
Ragini:no maa..the medicine didn't affect..and i called the doctor,he asked me to go to hospital now.
Sanskar who was talking over the phone heard her.
Ragini:i have called for the taxi...
Jaya places her palm on Siya's forehead which was burning and siya couldn't open her eyes.
Jaya: it's burning you should go immediately.
Ragini:i called for a taxi...
Sanskar:no it will be late.come let's go!!
Both looks at him.
He just moves and takes out the car.
Jaya:you should go Ragini..taxi would be late.
Ragini nods and tells soha to stay with Jaya.
Jaya:call me once you meet the doctor!
Ragini nods and moves out!
He drives the car immediately once after she sits.