3)The Gift From Brother-in-law

Let's begin.....

Her phone rings.
"Mom Calling" Ragini gets irritated a little.
She knows for why she is calling.
Ragini:Surbhi.. please handle this.
Surbhi nods and Ragini moves out to back yard.

Ragini picks the call:yes maa!
Her mother:Why didn't you met Vishal yesterday..? He was waiting for you almost 2 hours!
Ragini:i told you i am not interested in all this..
Her mother:yes do like this be their servant in the home. Ragini we are you parents we only want your best!
Ragini:back then i also asked sometime i also requested that i want to be something before i step into marriage but now at least let me be something maa..please!
Her mother:now your that Brother-in-law is also coming home. How can you stay there. Come home stay here.we would join siya soha in near by school!
Ragini:i have decided there's only 3 months for their exams once they finish with it i am coming back home maa..
Her mother:but now one more guy would be staying there.Sameer was still the younger ones but Sanskar
Ragini:maa i understand your worries.he is coming to his own home after long stay outside.and i will stay as same how i stayed here till now!
Her mother:i don't know you have lost your mind anyways take care!
Ragini:you too..and one more thing maa they treat me as a family!
She disconnects the call.

Whenever she talks with her mom her last sentence would be "They treat me as a family". There was an anger with her parents too because they didn't let her do what she wanted.but in case of in-laws they supported her in whatever she did!

Giving a break today the hotel was closed.
Ragini enters inside and joins surbhi to Cook.

When they heard the sound of car.
Beeji who was sitting on her bed in the hall pulls the curtain away to see if they came.
Beeji shouts happily:Surbhi open the door they came. Sanskar came bring the arthi thaal.

Ragini smiles:Surbhi you go or else beeji would again get angry on you.
Surbhi quickly moves out and opens the door.

Both Siya and Soha were in his arms.
Siya:then we will go on a family picnic.
Soha:then we will go for shopping.
Siya:then would go for amusement park
Soha:then we will go to fun city.
Sanskar:and then....
Sameer:if you go and come then also they won't finish with their demands bhaiyya.
Sanskar:arey how can i go back without fullfilling my cutie pies wishes!
Sameer:okay do whatever!
Sanskar moves to door.
Surbhi shouts:ah ah ah wait.
She gives the arthi thaal to jaya.
And Jaya does his arthi and she puts the teeka on his forehead.
While Sanskar smiles

Siya:only for chaachu not for us.
Jaya smiles:for you also.
She puts the teeka on them.

And he enters.
And he makes both Siya Soha to stand and moves to beeji.
He takes her blessings.
And hugs her when she cries in his embrace feeling emotional.
Sanskar:beeji in this happy moment you want me to cry now.
But still she was crying.
Sanskar smiles:beeji now everything is fine right..
So many things happened in his absence.he couldn't see his dad for the last time too.

He wipes her tears:i know there are the things that cannot be forgotten but we can ignore welcoming the new things in life!
While siya soha were standing beside him.while he pulls the both and hugs them.

Soha:Chaachu you told that you will give my spray paint..
Surbhi:yeh spray pain from past one month chaachu will get spray pain i am tired listening it.
Ragini comes there with a smile on her:Soha siya come let chaachu have some rest.
Sanskar passes a smile to her.she too smiles back.

Jaya:Sanskar go get fresh until then will arrange the dinner.

After sometime..

He comes after freshing.
And sees the picture of his dad with Garland.
He touched and caressed it.
Jaya held his arm and places her head on his shoulder.
And he holds her hand which was on her shoulder: it's okay maa we can't change the past!
She nods with tears!