18) Unnamed Understandings!

Let's begin.....

Ragini was waiting for the milk to boil but she was too disturbed that she didn't realise surrounding.
Only beeji and Sanskar was at home.
Sanskar who entered the kitchen to drink the water when sees the milk and quickly turns off the stove and she realises and  sees the milk spilled around.
Sanskar :where were you lost?
She nods in no:am.. sorry!
Sanskar: that's really fine but tell me are you okay!
She nods and picks the piece of cloth and touch the stove and winces as she touched the hot surface.
Sanskar holds her hand:you are not okay..
He sees her fingers which turned red, and he drags her near to the sink and pours cold water on her hand.
She quickly drags her hand from his hold:mein.. mein kar lungi!
He looks on and then nods.

While he takes the cloth from and clean the stove.
She looks at him: it's okay i will do it!
Sanskar smiles:no problem..

She was disturbed because of the things siya soha explained..
She don't want to blame him or simply yell at him when she understands what might have happened. Her kids would have definitely told him and to pacify them he would have kept it a secret.but what makes her upset was with days passing her daughters were more attached to Sanskar.they wanted him to attend the parent sports meet as their daddy.they are too small to explain and she don't know what to do...what she was thinking is to prevent it before it goes out of control and her heart was feeling heavy to ask him directly about it.she surely didn't wanted to sound rude to him but she don't know how to speak with it..she lacks words and also if she speaks situation may act as he might find she is blaming him.which she isn't!!

Ragini:Can..can i say something?
Sanskar looks at her and smiles:stop asking permissions that makes me feel odd!
Ragini smiles though it didn't reach her eyes.
Sanskar:so it's that something is bothering you..
Ragini: actually... I don't know how do i start...and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable about it i am just telling..
She stops not able to continue since she wasn't prepared or she doesn't have a good speaking skills.
He laughs a bit: what's that?why so many precautions?
Ragini:You knew that Siya Soha referred you as their father?
He was washing his hands and he froze for a moment listening her.
Ragini:i am not blaming you or something.actually i want you to..
She couldn't continue further about what she wanted to speak.

He didn't face her:you wanted me to what?
Ragini:i know they are being stubborn at sometimes.i didn't knew all this..and also i am sorry it would have got you in trouble,i am really sorry about it.this won't repeat,if such things happen then i want you to inform me.
He smiles.he wanted to smile widely as much his lips could afford to, for this lady beside him.the moment he agree with siya soha,he knew that sooner or later she would know it and definitely she would confront him blame him or yell at him.
Ragini:i am sorry..
He turns:why are you sorry?
Ragini:To be frank i don't know how to react.(she smiles that could depict how much pain she stored within herself) I don't understand how i will explain to my kids...
Sanskar:they will understand everything within time.they are too small to understand it but one day they will surely understand.
Ragini smiles and nods.

Ragini :between i forgot to ask so all settled with office!
Sanskar:you know right it's too difficult to manage opening the branch here.but yup almost done!
Ragini gets a call.she picks the call without seeing it.
A guy on other side:hello boudi i need your help please..
She widens her eyes.
It was fully silent so Sanskar could listen it.
Ragini:oh..i..i will call you later..
Guy:no..now means now only..
Ragini:excu..
Before she could continue,Sanskar:who is it?
Ragini:Sanskar..
And the person disconnects the call!

Ragini:a customer..
She smiles..and moves out.
Sanskar looks at the way she went and he turns:why i came to kitchen?(he thinks for a moment)to drink water!
He picks the bottle from fridge and moves out.