31)Happy Wedding

Happy Wedding...now don't tell me that I didn't invite🤭😜

Let's begin......

Sanskar turns to his left where Ragini was sitting performing the wedding rituals with him.
It was the marriage as simple as it could be.
Life would be changed this moment that he have to give 100% on everything.time to be doubly sure about everything.To trust her and understand her and also to respect her which is highly important.
The promise he made to himself 4 years was starting from today.

Did she think that there would be such day ever in her life.No....what she had on her mind had always not related to her.and she took a decision and she heard a gossip which was taunt or something else she doesn't know "Paired With Brother-in-law".May be she turned some taunts true.like if she was waiting for this day by an outsiders views.
But nothing would misunderstand her about her own decision.it took lot of courage to push all of the obstacles like society,insecurity or either stuck in confusion of right or wrong.
So now she had a bundle of excitement stored in her heart.
"This is new life offered by the destiny.now making it beautiful was in their hands."

Both Siya soha stood there.siya stood holding her hand.
Sanskar signs and Soha moves to him and he picks her.
While All smiles.they take the vows

Completing the vows they sits.
Soha was sitting with Sanskar:why we took round and round?
Sanskar:to stay together always!
Ragini looks at him.

he fills her hairline with the vermilion and ties the nuptial chain on her neck completing the wedding ritual.

Anish:Many many congratulations both of you..
He smiles.
Ragini:Thankyou..
Anish:pleasure is all mine.
Ragini:Thankyou so much again.
Anish:why again?
Ragini:because you put me some sense!
He laughs:Right!
He shakes his hand with Sanskar:All the best and do take care of her!
Sanskar smiles.
Anish:I know I need not to say it.
Sanskar:when is your flight.
Anish:After 3 days.you guys have to come.
He places his hands above the head of Siya Soha:with 2 little munchkins!
They smiles.

Sanskar looks at Maithri who seemed sad.and she sees him and turns her face with an attitude.he smiles.

Later all of the family are talking and laughing about somethings.

When Sanskar stood beside Maithri who was looking at Anish who was talking with Ragini.
Sanskar:seems someone again gonna miss someone!
Maithri looks at him:you are having fun right.i am not interested.
Sanskar:why don't you go and tell him?
Maithri:I won't...because he won't understand it.we are not destined as you.
Sanskar:how about I go and say?
Maithri looks at him:No no no...at last you will make him hate me!
He laughs:What a trust?i also didn't predict this but i envy you about this!
He moves.

He sits beside Ragini.
Who was sitting alone by now.
She looks at him and smiles and then just gets lost on her own thoughts turning her face.
He looks at her:What happened?
She nods in nothing with a smile.

                              ***

Jaya welcomes inside the home as per the ritual.
Ragini looks at Jaya.
Jaya smiles and caresses her cheeks:Though you have been here but still now it's a new home to you.So there are the huge changes in the home now.
Ragini looks around being puzzled of what changes...
Surbhi:I will show you...Bhabhi (she stressed with an excitement)
She was happy to the fact that now her "Bhabhi" will be forever.there was no question she have to face or rather any confusion.she is having only 2 brothers.elder and younger.So she don't have to explain more like earlier or avoid explanations.so highly her friend circle knows Ragini as her Bhabhi and she has only one elder brother.So basically everyone thought of her to Sanskar's wife only.And more of happiness was for Sanskar and Ragini both.
She looks at Sameer.he passes her a smile.they planned of few things which they wanted to do for Sanskar and Ragini.