21)Confronting

Sorry for the late update i promised of posting on Sunday and i got busy so as a treat it's the lengthiest chapter up to now.
Happy reading!

Let's begin....

Ragini smiles stretching her lips:wh.. what?
After listening to him. For a moment she was blank, totally blank. Not realising how to react to such a situation.
Ragini:You want Suhaan's accusations to turn true?
She smiled hiding the burning turmoils in her, where the voice inside her had started to debate.

Sanskar:Ragini it isn't about the accusatio...
Ragini nods in no and interrupts:No.. stop please(she requested) I didn't had a thought..
She nods in no bending her head: I didn't had a thought that me sharing my pain would turn out like this as you had to take this step.i just thought you as my best friend with one whom i can share anything and everything.i didn't knew that you would sympathize on me in such a way!
She told it softly but that was enough to get Goosebumps for him.this was the fear that he had stored in his mind that she would take it such a way. For a moment he regretted that he shouldn't have spoken to her now about this.. but the other part of him said that now today or tomorrow he gotta have to ask her!

Jaya:Ragini.. think in calm mind see do you think we would sympathize..
Ragini looks straight to her:if it's not a sympathy then what it is? Sanskar have come just 3 months back and suddenly he thinks of marrying me by giving a life to me and my kids.. (She literally sobbed)but we don't want it!
She covered her face with her palm and literally rubbed the tears from her eyes and cheeks but those were not in control how much she wiped. it increased more.
Ragini looks at him:i never thought you will also do this... Don't make me feel low by asking such things with me.i don't know what made you think like that but i cannot.. don't worry we won't bother just some days until my kids complete the exams!
She moves passing by Sanskar.

Sanskar:you know what?whenever you are angry don't speak anything and stop overthinking,which actually is the root cause!
She stops with her steps
Sanskar he didn't turn but he fixed he gaze on to the painting hanging on the wall though it was not in his concentratiom:first of all,i am not turning the accusations true.because people's words doesn't define our character, specially about those who don't even matter to us.Secondly,if i had to sympathize on you i could have got better than the best proposals for you but I don't want it to happen at all.why?because I don't want to sympathize and push you out of our family,you mean to us lot more than you think.thirdly you told burden,do you know such word gives the burden to us.even it was not your necessary to look after us right,you were free but you still stayed and looked after us?why? don't you think we were burden then?
Ragini:i couldn't..that was different,it wasn't the burden!
Sanskar:how it is different?and you called the relation of us as a best friend because you shared so much about you with me,there were the things that you would have not told to anyone,i have even seen you broken which you were not successful by hiding those in between your smile in front of me.then why it's not..
Ragini:so these reasons are enough for you to take the decision?

He turns and looks straight into her eyes
Ragini:you and me, it's never..i cannot even think like that?
Sanskar:why?because i am Suhaan's brother?so you get scared that you might get dumped again?
Ragini:i am not talking about that?
Sanskar:oh there might be something that you do not trust me with the kids.i might harm them?
She knew where he was taking the conversation!
Ragini:stop such questions Sanskar!
Sanskar:then stop naming it as a sympathy!
She nods her head:you don't understand it!
Sanskar:each time i tried my level best to understand you, if you think that I didn't.. then say no.even you have understood me and my family every times.
Ragini: it's waste to talk to you!
Sanskar:why?i need the answer.it might be something that you are straight away rejecting.am i a ill-mannered? I don't respect you or i have been intolerable with you?
Ragini:just stop all those...(her face had turned red and she left out a deep breath)how i should make you understand?
She turns to Jaya:Maa please I don't want to...i cannot be able to face myself then.some relations are best to be known as friends.no such pairing should be done.(she turns to sanskar)there is a way too ahead to go in your life.am..i..i am just not counting on your life.let's just stop this here and let's continue...
Sanskar interrupts:how can you say this that you gave up? aren't you the one who told me that don't say successful because life has many things in store.
Beeji:Accept it Ragini,the way you are in our family nobody else could take that place.
Ragini nods in no:No i cannot and i will not.please please i request!
She just moves and enters inside the room closes the door!