45)Sanskar Confronts his friends

Let's begin.....

Ragini looks at Sanskar.
She walked near him.

While Sanskar,he have never thought that he will meet them.then how he gonna face them today?
And..and Ragini.does that mean she knows them?but how could she know about them?or Ragini don't know about them?
All of their hurtful words rang in his ears.
He wanted to go away from there,but he can't.

Ragini walked passing by him.she did not stop.yes,he was really good at hiding things.but she had to do something for him,she don't want to let him suffer!

Sanskar turned to her.
Currently he did not mind all of their presence.he walked to Ragini.who entered inside room.
Ragini takes her purse and turns to find him standing there.
Sanskar:Ragini...you..
She smiles and nods.
She moved to him stretching her smile and forwards the diary.Sanskar looks on.how she got it when he burnt the things.
Ragini smiles:like every time I did not over think this time.everything should have a proper ending or it should be either a new beginnings.something should have from 2.
He takes the diary.
Ragini:but I have a complaint Sanskar but I can't blame you also may be you could never trust me with your past!
He did not say anything.
While she wipes the tears which was dangling on the edge of eyes.
Ragini smiles at sanskar:you should clear this things,I don't want you to suffer,I saw you the other day burning those stuffs.....(after a pause)kayal's reception is in near by beach..I am going there along with kids.
She goes from there.
Sanskar stood holding the diary.he was really frustrated,he don't know on what particular thing he was angry.
And he angrily threw away the diary,which fell on the one corner of room.currently he had no explanation,he couldn't either stop her!

Ragini takes the kids.
Siya:mumma..daddy?will he not come with us?
Ragini:daddy is meeting with friends today.we will go and return in the evening.okay?
Both nods.
Soha:let's say bye to daddy..
Ragini:No I told him.now let's go we will get late.
She moves out taking them along and sits on the cab which she already booked.

While Sanskar was sitting on the bed,he was really frustrated that now he can physically hurt someone...

Akashi comes there:Sanskar...I know you are upset seeing them..
He looks at her and smiles which can be seen as genuine.but only he himself know how he is feeling right now.
Akashi:I wanted that you meet them...but not without telling you.
Sanskar:Did Ragini came to meet you?
He sounded normal,like there was no complaints or frustration.like he was the coolest person now!
Akashi:Yes,few days back she came to me.she got the diary in which she knew half of the truth..
Sanskar just nods.

Akashi:won't you meet them?
Sanskar looks at her and smiles:yeah..when they have finally come till here,then I will...
Akashi:Sanskar,I know you are not okay with it...
Sanskar interrupts:then do I have any other option?

Akashi:Sanskar...
He stood:they did not wanted to see my face.am a murderer...let's see what's there to speak!
He moves out.
Akashi was really worried.

Sanskar walks in there.this time Nayan was not present there.
Abhay smiles seeing him:Sanskar..
Sanskar stood there.
Abhay:happy birthday Sanskar..
Sanskar did not reply anything.
Rishi:i know that you don't want to meet any of us.

Palak:Nakul's death...we have blamed you but the fact was everyone of us are equally responsible,we did not try to know him.and what was he going through...
Palak was holding her baby,which some month old.and it was sleeping in her embrace.
Abhay:can't you forgive us?

Sanskar smiles a bit:who I am to forgive you?we have no relations.i wanted to keep my promise not coming in your life then why did you want to come to my life?
Trio looks on.
Abhay holds his arm.while Sanskar pulled his arm from him.
Sanskar:this doesn't benefit anyone.neither you nor me.just go away!
Akashi:the misunderstanding was cleared Sanskar.
Sanskar:No..if that day police couldn't find the evidences and proved me guilty.Do you think this day..this day would be there?
Akashi didn't had an answer.

Sanskar:if fate had written to be loner in each phase of my life then I have to accept it.and I did,then why now?people say A friend is someone when family emotionally breaks,then friend pulls you up.but.....in my case I expected the trust and compassion from you guys,but in return I just got hate and accusations!
While they looks on.

He bites his lower lip and nods:I did a mistake,may be I thought the situation was light.but it wasn't!!
After a pause:to which I am guilty till now,I can't be peaceful whenever I remind all those stuffs.but do I deserve all those for that mistake?may be in your eyes I might be still guilty but I know...I know that I have done nothing,that got me till here.but it wasn't easy for me!

He continued:i tried to suicide several times,but I did not have that courage in me.not only you but also I had to face the betrayal from my own brother then you are nothing.i have learnt a lesson may be very lately....I have to keep myself on a first priority you cannot expect anyone to come to your aid,Nobody damn cares if I live or die except my family.live for myself then I can look down to someone!
He smiles:but trust me I am really very happy,Yeah May be this friendship is broken..no problem I got some other things in return.i was sad that you guys are not in a part of my life now.but the realization was necessary,you guys are just...(he left out a breath with a smile)just a Part of my life.agree,in anger I might have said something with Akashi.but I have nothing in my mind about you.now you want to apologize to me after these years,which will make me guilty over the things again.am not ready to go over those things again....
Nayan was standing behind a pillar.she silently cried listening him.

Sanskar:am sure you guys were also gone with same,after all whatever happened,Nakul's death won't leave from our hearts that easily.but still life have offered many other things and we were successful in moving on then why now..but you guys have come here to meet me..Thank you for coming!
And Palak's baby was awake by now and was smiling at him.
Palak:Sanskar...
Sanskar:it would be also difficult for you guys.if we mend again...that incident won't go from our mind.it would haunt.then again the blame game would start..it's better how the life went let it go as...
And this time he could not resist the baby which was smiling at him from past few minutes.

He forwards his hand to the the baby and baby was ready to go with him moving.
And takes the baby from Palak.
Sanskar smiles holding the baby:aap jaante ho mujhe?haan?
Baby touched his face saying something on his own.
Sanskar smiles:baby is exactly like you palak,what you named her?
Palak smiles a bit:Sanjana!
Sanskar:Sanjana...wow so beautiful name for you!
Abhay:I didn't marry yet so I don't have kid too.or else I would have told him/her to ask you to forgive me,if still didn't agree then you cry...until he forgive me!
Sanskar being annoyed:Rascal!
Abhay smiles:I know I am!
Rishi:Sanskar,if again fight occurs or we blame you,then I am giving full permission to beat us at that time,but it won't repeat again!
Palak:it might be not possible to live with past.but we can start new.at least we can try with...

Baby was busy exploring Sanskar's face.
Abhay:we are really very sorry..
Rishi:sorry...last chance,please!
Sanskar was stuck in between and palak also doesn't agree to take the baby from him until he forgive her.baby also doesn't want to go from him.
Sanskar:you got your kid with full training!!
Akashi:Sanskar maaf kardona..see I am struck in between.you only say there's one life and move on.see if you don't let it go then how it's a move on.
He takes the baby and forwards to Rishi.
Rishi:I don't want her unless you forgive me!
Sanskar:okay fine then I will take her with me!
Abhay:you are so frustrated that you are wishing to suffocate us to death.please yaar last forgiveness...
Sanskar was about to move.

Akashi:Sanskar please please..one last time I also saw them suffering and trying hard to meet you but I didn't let them till now because I did not wanted you to get hurt..But this time please forgive them.let's be back together.i know you will forgive them...isn't it?!
Sanskar:Akashi....you are sold to them!
Akashi:Till when we have to stay on one thing.please no Sanskar. They were regretting I know this...Sanskar even Nakul did all those because of the psychiatrical problems.at least now..

He still moved and spotted Nayan standing in front of him.
Even when he was proved innocent still she blamed him and what made her come here?

And he turned to find the trio kneeling:whatever punishment you will give,that's okay with us.but please lets get back like earlier!!!
Sanskar left out a breat,Get back together like earlier?was that even possible??

Nayan moved approaching him:Sanskar...
He did not even turn now.

To be continued...

So how's it?

Do you think Sanskat should forgive his friends?