46)Face off

Let's begin....

Sanskar:you 3 please stand ...
They looks at him.
Sanskar rudely:Stop all of this stuff and stand..
They stood...
His rudeness has stopped Nayan on her steps.
While baby looks at sanskar:oh

If someone who could change his mood then it was this little lady in his hand who was passing reactions after his each sentence!
Sanskar asks Akashi to take the baby from him.she tries to take but the baby turned hugging him.
Akashi:Kadak training ka asar!

Abhay:Sanskar..you can tell me to do anything I will do.you can punish me anything.please..one last chance.please forgive us one last time!
Sanskar smiles a bit and nods.
While they smiles.
Akashi smiles:I knew that you will...
Sanskar:if you want then you can join me with the breakfast.its already late..
They smile.

He moves while followed him.Nayan was left behind.she did not had courage to face him.her anger and lack of trust made her some different person.

And the staff there serves food for them.
Rishi:it's been so many years that we are eating together.
Sanskar didn't speak anything he just smiled.baby was just dragging his spoon or glass whenever he was picking it.
Akashi:am really very happy now..
Abhay:Thank you so much Sanskar..you literally freed us from the weight of regrets.Thank you so much for that..
While they spoke some or other things.Sanskar played with the baby.

Akashi looks at him:Sanskar..
He was sipping coffee and looks at her.
Akashi:are you alright?
He nods.
Akashi remembered Nayan:Sanskar..Nayan is also here..
Sanskar:did I restrict her to come here and have food.its her choice!
Akashi:Did you really forgive them?
Sanskar smiles..
Akashi looks on:what does that mean?
Sanskar:I have already told,who am I to forgive them when I was at the mistake.see everyone are happy.lets be practical rather digging more on it!
Akashi:Sanskar..What are you saying I am not understanding!
Sanskar:you really didn't understand?
Akashi turns bending her head,how much she know him,he might let it go but accepting things like earlier.he will not!
Sanskar excuses and gives the baby to palak and the baby cried,he smiled giving her a empty box which was on table.she stopped crying and got busy exploring the box.and he moves to room.
He takes the diary which was on the corner of the room.

Akashi:Sanskar..you should talk to Nayan..
Sanskar:why are you doing such things,forcing me to do it?Ragini went from here.i know that by now she would be so much hurt.these all things I have let go from my life long back....I never thought that this needs to be shared to her.you didn't even let me know.
Akashi:Ragini came to my home ...
Sanskar:Sometimes...as per situation we have to bound,it's not that I did not want to tell her,only I have seen how much broken she was,to bring her out of it,it..it wasn't easy.Suhaan just keeps coming back into our life.and now this.there are my daughters lives connected too,I still don't know what she is even thinking now.i tried my level best to keep her away from all the things ...but I don't know why all this is happening?

Akashi:Sanskar..Ragini is strong which made her face everything.you are wrong this time.she understands you,that's why she gave this space in your life so she don't have to see you suffer alone.she knew you won't share this with her but being a wife she wanted to try her best to not let her husband suffer or hurt.which you might also do if you are in her place!
He did not reply anything..
Akashi:I understand that you don't want to see her hurt.even she wants the same for you.even she wants the same for you Sanskar. Saare Farz sirf tumhare hai?uska kuch nahi?she also wanted to do something for you..
He rubbed his neck.he doesn't deny this,may be he was wrong.but he didn't feel that he should let Ragini know about his past.

He looked around and one of the staff comes there and gives him match box.
Akashi:Sanskar ..I think you should speak to Nayan..
He turns.
Akashi:Nayan wanted to speak to you...
He burns the diary..
Akashi:Sanskar..What are you doing and why?Sanskar listen to me you should speak to ...
Sanskar interrupts:Nayan Nayan Nayan ..aur kuch nahi hai?(he left out a breath)why everything comes together one after one...
He dropped the diary down which burnt!

Akashi:Sanskar..
Sanskar: I was supposed to do this from long back and I was in a misunderstanding that this was burnt but this didn't..
He sees Nayan standing at the door facing him.
Akashi:Calm down.you are in anger so you don't know what you are doing.
Sanskar:when she couldn't tolerate my presence for a second then it's astonishing that she is here today to meet me.
Akashi looks at nayan.
yes,he might be in anger and he really needs to calm down but he can't..but sometimes things doesn't go accordingly!

Nayan :was that so easy for you to move on Sanskar?
Sanskar looked at her and smiles a bit:life is to move on..
Nayan:how was that so easy for you?
Sanskar:May be I am not the reason ending all the ties!
Nayan took a moment:you forgot our memories too.how could you change so much?
Sanskar:if stop believing in bookish things and accept reality then it will be a greater change in life!
Nayan looks at him:I reacted according to the situation.if you were in my place you would have done the same.
Sanskar:might be possible except ending up the relation not before listening to your explanation!
Nayan:that's.. you are saying now.if situation occurred with you,you would have not.
Sanskar:and now why are you explaining me this?
Nayan looks at him:and you don't have an answer..
Sanskar:after some days just before the day I go to abroad I came to meet you and still did not wanted to believe me..
Akashi looks at him.she was unaware of this..
"How shameless you are Sanskar?again you came to me despite of me saying you to stay away from me?there's nothing left in our relation absolutely nothing.you were and you are still the culprit of Nakul!"her own words rings on her ear. It took her so many days to realise the things and her misunderstanding but she could not reach him neither her own self didn't let her to reach him.
Sanskar:life changed..priorities changed.nobody stays as the same,it's better to change by own rather waiting for time to change!

Nayan:you hate me so much?
Sanskar:I don't!
Nayan: I can sense it!
Sanskar:and you didn't sense when I requested and pleaded you that I am saying truth?(tears rolls down her eyes)and now you can sense that I hate you.sometimes we might misunderstand and yeah,we make mistakes and try to clear it and you did not try!
Nayan:May be you have never loved me.
Sanskar:May be ...sometimes self respect is more than anything.
Nayan:then it's same you never loved me...
He left out a breath:Yeah you are right.. so does this end the interview here?

Sanskar:Abhi iss baat ka koi Lena dena nahi hai.it will not give anything to us..Now My family,Ragini and My kids are important to me than anything!
Nayan nods:But what about me?i did wait for you!
Sanskar:I have nothing to say because I don't understand why would you wait for a murderer,a culprit?why would you?
Nayan:mistakes and misunderstanding happens with humans.like it happened with your brother affair things.Same way it happened with me?
Sanskar:Aisa bhi kya misunderstanding that even after you know truth still refused to believe me.and now you believe me?i can't understand this!
Nayan:it took me sometime...

Nayan :if all those didn't happen,we would have been together today?
Sanskar:time waste to talk which didn't happen but still I don't think so it would have lasted for long..
Nayan turns wiping her tears.

Nayan:unknowingly I ended up talking to you.but actually I had to meet Ragini.i am looking for her where is she?
Sanskar looks on.
Nayan:because very few are lucky to have first love in their life...
Akashi:what are you planning to do Nayan?now don't try to complicate things more!
Nayan moves out with a determination.

Each and Every person are with flaws nobody in the world are so perfect.even the perfect looking moon has the marks in the closer look.
but sometimes it happens that some misunderstandings departs everything away.like the dead stars nobody cares if it's present or not!

To be continued......

So how's it?