24)Anish: let's make it simple with register marriage!

Let's begin......

Ragini looks at siya soha who was playing with Anish. It's been 10 days that she met with Anish. He was really been a good person but she wasn't happy.
It had happened that from past few days siya soha been asking Sanskar to drop them or pick them from school but Anish comes at that time. And she know he openly doesn't react but he was hurt with the constant ignorance towards him from kids. And she know he loves them the most.
But.. but this is a good thing right she planned of marrying Anish and she wanted kids to distance from the family so that it could be easier to move and it was almost done according to her then why? Why she finds difficulties when it is easier then the way she thinks!!!

She stood and moves:Anish... We will go back now.it's night now!
Anish looks at her as he really spent a good time with kids. He didn't feel to let them go, their talks and laughters were making him to forget about the pain literally.He just have extended the time saying "Some more time please!" From past 2 hours!

Anish:umm.. let's, let's have dinner and then i will drop you.
Ragini:no we will have at home.
Anish:why?have it here only.we are just a mile away from a good restaurant.Please!
And she unwillingly nods!

While here on the other side Sanskar was trying himself to be busy with the work.but he couldn't,he is breaking with the thought of kids being more attached to Anish that they don't even remember him.
But he wants to respect Ragini with her decision now as she finally have moved so he don't want to create any problems for her.so he was keeping himself away from her.because if he is in front of her he couldn't stop himself from speaking to her in which his words might hurt her and later he will regret and he would be hurt,the most!

And here They were sitting on the restaurant.
Anish:okay okay now i will ask questions now ....since evening you both are asking me questions.
Both grins:okay..

While Ragini was simply sliding the photos in her phone gallery.
And she stopped at the photo where they took photos on her birthday.it was the photo of her along with Siya Soha and Sanskar.
And she slides and next photo Sanskar feeding the cakes to Siya Soha.
Her inner voice:Did you just hurry with her decision?
She quickly nods:No.. I didn't.this is the right decision.
She bends her head and she sees pictures..something was amiss.

Anish:So tell me that who you love the most?
Siya grins:Mumma..
Anish:accha sochlo..then I won't play with you!
Siya:you...
Anish:Soha!
Soha:For me also you!

He laughs:Whom you genuinely love.i know you love your mumma most but whom you love?
Both:You!!!
Anish:is it a truth or lie...
Both:Promise.
Anish:Really?
He gave them a look with a smile and they giggles.
Anish:common now say i caught the lie...
Soha: it's you!
Anish:no you are lying.badi mumma?beeji?
They nods :we love them also!
Anish:if you have to choose one from me and Sanskar chaachu whom will you choose?
Both looks at each other and giggles:both!
Anish:but now you both said you love me most?
Siya Soha:okay you..only!
Anish smiles:So now i believe...
Ragini looks at them.though it wasn't new that siya soha have always told the one who present in front of them,if someone ask this question.but regarding Sanskar they always took his name no matter what.even when he was in Abroad.

Soon after the dinner they return back..

Later..

Kids were watching cartoon since they were really happy that their exams finished and vacations have started.
Beeji and Jaya were speaking something.
Surbhi was busy studying and Sameer went to hotel as it was reopening was after next 5 days.
Ragini looks around but she realised Sanskar wasn't home.

Ragini sits with Siya Soha.
Ragini looks at them and then takes one of their colouring book:today did you both speak to chaachu?
Soha:haan..
Ragini:but I don't think so..
Both thinks and then looks at her:why mumma?
Ragini:you everyday ask him to drop you to the school then you go with Anish uncle.its good that you go with uncle.but did you say to Chaachu that you will go with uncle.what i told yesterday you should not ask him if you are going with uncle.
Siya:but chaachu doesn't say anything.
Ragini:if he doesn't say anything you will do this?if chaachu once says that he won't go with you anywhere,how much you cry?remember he told to go to carnival after 2 days the other day then why did you cry?
Soha: because chaachu had told that he would take us on that day.
Ragini:and still he took you to carnivals on the same day!
They nods.
Ragini:So now you dail ask chaachu and then leave him..
They looks at her.
Ragini:chaachu would be hurt right?
They sadly nods:i am sorry mumma!
Ragini:ask sorry from chaachu once he come back.okay?
They smiles:okay!
And then again looks at her.
Ragini smiles:i know .. chaachu gives pastries and new toys and listens to everything when you are sad? What will you do today, it's your turn now?