47)The Secret "You"

Let's begin......

Ragini was standing on the beach where waves were passing by her feet.
And Siya Soha were playing there.
One side there was Kayal's reception was going on but meeting her she came on the other side where visitors are allowed.
Ragini looks at the kids:Come..Come enough now!
They have been requesting her for some more time to play from past half an hour. She let them to play but this time she did not allow them.

They moved to near by seat.
She helps them get fresh and change.
They insist of eating some street food available there.
She bought them the food.and they were eating it.
And they spots the toy and asks her to buy some toy.
Ragini:No already there are so many toys and no more.
Siya:mumma please!
Ragini:No means no...
Soha:mumma I want the toy please...I don't have the teddy like that..
Ragini:No..
They sit sadly.
Siya:if daddy was here he would have got it!
Ragini:that's what making you both like this...you will not get any new toys for an year.already there are so many..
Her words stopped when a hand forwarded with 2 teddy bears.
Ragini looks at the person who is revealed to be Nayan.

Siya:this is for us?
Nayan:yes for you.
They looks at Ragini.
Ragini:this was not needed..
Nayan:it's okay.i didn't got anything for them while coming at least I got something here.
Ragini nods while Kids take the doll.
And they sits on the sand playing game.
Ragini:you forgot something?
Both looks at her and they turns to Nayan:Thank you!!

Ragini:Sit!
Nayan nods and sits.
Ragini sits on the another corner of the seat:you wanted to meet me,why?
Nayan :yeah actually my main motive is to speak to you.before I could...you already left the place.then I had to call you to know where you are..
Ragini:but what you have to speak to me?

Nayan:I was really very rude to you the other day!
Ragini looks at her and then at the kids but did not reply anything.
Nayan:But serious thing I wanted to speak about...it's...do you really love Sanskar or just married for the sake of kids or pressure from the family.
Ragini smiles a bit:Why are you asking me this now?
Nayan:because I want to fix few things.there was many misunderstandings that I want to clear...in fact Sanskar is really angry with me.what you think Ragini,will he forget about the past?
Ragini:I don't know..

Nayan:but don't you think Sanskar should have understood my point of view too..
Ragini:You should have told this to Sanskar rather than why are you here explaining this to me?
Nayan:because I am hoping that you can understand me!
Ragini:Mujhse Milne ka wajah?
She asked her as the same way Nayan asked her on the other day.

Nayan:because I want to get back to Sanskar!
Ragini looks at her.
Nayan:I want to clear every misunderstandings and my future with Sanskar was my dream!
Ragini:what???
Nayan:Sanskar is taking revenge on me now for not trusting him now.
Ragini:it's terrible..you are asking me to give up on my husband for your future..really?
Nayan:when you want to not let him suffer anymore then why can't you do this?

Ragini:I want to help him but that doesn't mean I would leave him!
Nayan:why can't you Ragini?
Ragini looks at her in disbelief:do you even know what are you asking?you are separated,it's between him and you,you didn't sorted it out.in my case I can't even think of something like this!!

Nayan:you only told me First Love is always special...
Ragini:May be special but he is the only person in my life,may not a First Love But he is my Last love whom I don't want to lose ever.No matter what but never I would leave her,it should be my death that will separate me from him!

Nayan turns where she could see the waves:if you knew this then why did you come to me?trying to be good?
Ragini looks at her:I did come to you that you can solve the matter in which there would be a relief of things which did not end in a good way that there you don't have to suppress any regrets or guilt.but later I realised it was not necessary.but you yourself came today I did not invite you.and you are asking my husband from me as if he is a thing that I can pass on.i might be not his first love,our relation was different,there was many and many differences and obstacles,crossing everything we got married.

Nayan smiles:You know if you knew who's his first love then you would have never come to me..
Ragini looks at her.
Nayan:i have only come to meet you.To be frank i was really jealous on you.and you are someone who will never give up on him.Really..I Don't know but i am feeling light after having this reunion,after this am not gonna return.Now this is a chance for you to know, go to Sanskar and ask him that who's his first love.may be there's some unanswered question now.you will get it with sanskar.know this secret of his life.at least something I can help with!
Nayan places her hand on her shoulder:All the best!
She was about to turn but she again faces Ragini and hugs her.

Nayan:don't take me wrong,I just intended to come here to tell only this..nothing personal..not to get what's gone..?
Tears skipped from her eyes and she wiped it away!
Nayan looks at her:Ragini...Thank you..
She moves to kids and talks with them.

Nayan:bye bye..
She kissed and hugged them.
She stood and smiles at Ragini:Good bye!
She moves from there...

Later...

Ragini got down the cab while Siya was sleeping in her embrace.
While Soha moves along with her holding her dupatta.
And she sees Sanskar's friends were ready to go back.
They see her..

Abhay smiles lifting Soha in arms :What's your name?
Soha:Soha..wow!
Rishi smiles at Ragini being grateful:Thank you for this...if it wasn't you I don't know if we could ever do this.Thank you so much.
Abhay:Thank you from my side too..

Palak:Thank you Sanskar..
Sanskar smiles and caressed her baby:Take care!
She nods.and she moves to Ragini.
Akashi side hugged him:I told my husband that I will come back in 2 hours but it turned evening..and he won't leave a chance to taunt me.
Sanskar:I feel really sorry for him...How does he tolerate your gossips?
Akashi:like the way Ragini handles your moods.
Sanskar hits her playfully:I am not that kind of person!
Akashi:me too..

Palak:bye Ragini..Thank you for this day!
Akashi:Ragini..missed you.okay am getting late.next time we will plan for a meet!
Ragini:sure!

They leaves from there.
Sanskar looked at her.
She moved passing by him.when he held her arm without even turning to her.
Ragini looks at him.
Sanskar:Ragini...
She waits for him to speak.
But he didn't speak..
Ragini:I can wait whole day.but my arm is aching..
Sanskar:oh..
he immediately takes Siya from her not disturbing her sleep and pats her back slowly.

Sanskar:actually...
She simply looked at him..
Sanskar was nervous finding her look:are you upset with me..?
She did not reply.
Sanskar:please don't look at me like that..
Ragini:then how should I?
He shrugged his shoulder.

Sanskar:Ragini trust me..it wasn't that I didn't wanted to tell you..but I never felt to tell you.
She looks at him confused.
And her phone rings.it was her mother.she excused attending the call.

Sanskar moves and placed Siya on the bed covering comfort on her.
Soha explains of how they enjoyed playing in beach!

After sometime...
Ragini comes out freshening.
Sanskar sees her:Ragini..
Ragini sees him.
Sanskar:are you upset with me?
Ragini didn't reply anything.

Later they were eating dinner.
He constantly looking at Ragini but she didn't look at him once.
"She is badly hurt"his inner voice suggested!

After dinner she went and stood in the garden..feeling the cool air.
Sanskar stood next to her.
He was about to ask her "are you upset with me?"
But before that..Ragini:if I was upset I would have not come here instead went to home!
Sanskar:So you are not upset with me?
Ragini:are you feeling bad that I am not upset with you!
He smiles and scratches his forehead.
While she laughs a bit.

Ragini:who's your first love?
Sanskar looks at her raising his eye brow a little.
She did not face:I got to know one more secret today..you look so innocent I never thought you would even know dating and all..
She sounded with her jealousy.
Sanskar:I am not understanding if it's a complement or insult!
Ragini:No at least I deserve to know your first love,now don't try to hide and destroy things that makes me feel sick..........So Who?
Sanskar :You!
She turns to him in a confusion.
While he moves from there with a small smile on his face.

To be continued......

So how's it???