49)Because Pizza is happiness!

Let's begin....

It was that...now Luv,Karan,Rustom and the flower vendor Vibha and the panipuri vendor Pankaj.tea seller Pritham,shoe polish Bunty.and the daily passengers of Same bus Nidhi and her little Montessori daughter Ruhi,Disha a school girl and krish,a photographer.Dance student Apoorva.All of these know about Sanskar being in one sided track but except the girl he admired.

and from past 4 months he couldn't take one single step towards her.Like she don't know there's a person like him existing in a corner of her life.

Sanskar stood there in bus stand as always.everyone passed smile at him.like if he was a actor everyone's attention were on him.
Luv:she neither sits beside you on the bus nor she even looks at you.why don't you go and tell her that You Like Her?you just wasting the precious time.
While others:exactly/agreed!
And Sanskar turns to look but everyone are acting as if they don't know.
Bunty:she came she came..
Everyone smiles.she was coming from bit far.
And the bus comes.

And they climbed bus and sits.nowaday bus used to be empty since the bus was filled with labourers of some building and now the work was completed so now the bus wasn't crowded.
Everyone takes seat. And left the sanskar's side seat empty.with a hope at least today she will sit beside him.

Ragini climbs the bus.she was over the call:Take care and don't do works alright and take medicines on time.
She moved towards sanskar's seat.
Everyone smiled being excited that at least today she will sit beside him.
Krish was muttering:sit sit..yes exactly you are on right place.
Apoorva looks at krish :please at least today.
Karan:luv ..today will she sit?
Luv fold his arms:I don't think so!
Nidhi was turning to see if she sits or not.
Disha:please sit there.

Ragini stops near sanskar's seat:don't worry about notes.you can do that later first get well soon sanam.okay bye I am at bus.
Everyone's kept their breath on hold.as for past few days they were waiting that at least today she will sit..but it was remained a hope.

And she moves and sits on the seat behind him.everyone gets disappointed.
Sanskar smiles stretching his lips at least if she noticed him once...only once at least...he would feed the needy with full day meal!

"Excuse me"she called Sanskar.
Everyone immediately turns to her.she felt weird but still smiles.
Sanskar turns to her.
Ragini:neeche se aapka seat toot gaya hai.
While everyone smiles.
Ragini:I think you should change your seat!
He stood and looks around.
And she takes her bag which she placed beside her and he sits next to her.she turns to window watching outside.
While everyone smiled and he smiles,infact he silently laughed.
While others who knew about him rejoiced.
Once her stop came she got down the bus.
He smiles..

Later in the evening..

Sanskar hurriedly moves to catch the bus.
Because next day was Sunday and he can't see her.
And sadly he did not find her...
He was upset.

Nidhi sits beside him:Hai..
Sanskar smiles at her.
Nidhi:so finally today she sat beside you..
Sanskar smiles:and everyone in the bus stand at the minute know about me except her.
Nidhi:I admire that you do not make her feel uncomfortable.she doesn't even know there's a person like you.why don't you tell her?you might be nervous but if you tell her then she might consider it.or you can even forward a friendship hand!
Sanskar:I don't know!!
She smiles...

Next day...

Sanskar gave food packets to the beggars outside the temple,after at least his one wish fulfilled..
It was from his own earnings too..he was earning some by giving tuitions.he never thought of this,grateful to Ragini!
A lady:all your wishes come true..
Sanskar smiles.and she blesses him and he holds her hand.