19)Down to his memory lane!

Let's begin.....

Mein bhi hu Tu Bhi Hain Aamne Saamne
Dil ko behka dia Ishq k Jaam nee
Muzalsar Nazar Barasti Rahi
Taraste hain Hum Bheege Barsaat mein
Ek mulaqaat
Ik Mulaqaat Mein Baat he Baat mein
Unka Yu Muskurana Gazab Ho Gya

Sanskar smiles seeing Ragini who was sitting opposite side of the table and she was talking over the phone.
They were here as Ragini fixed a meet with Onir, Surbhi's boyfriend.
Sanskar just adores her and was about to place his palm on to his cheek supporting elbow on to the table but he was so lost in her that he missed the table with an inch gap and he dropped down a little.
He felt embarrassed and looked at her,thankfully she didn't notice him.

She disconnects the call:Onir was on other side.he was so scared to meet you..and he was cracking some crazy dialogues in between he was so nice.
Damn,her smile...why didn't he notice it yet?Just like stars he would keep watching at her without even bothering to blink.
She felt weird:what happened?

Sanskar:no..i mean he don't need to be scared!
Ragini smiles:no according to me there would be someone's fear for future he won't think to hurt surbhi so i say that you act friendly but not too much.
Sanskar:smart!
Ragini smiles:i mean to say there should be a grip...he shouldn't be given that much free.but still he is a good guy.
Sanskar :so positive point with negative.
Ragini:arey it isn't negative (she hits her head lightly)i said ....
Sanskar interrupts:i was just teasing i understand.
Ragini :these days you started to tease me a lot!
Sanskar smiles.

Ragini:well he is late and stuck due to traffic.so tell me something about you?
Sanskar:what will i say?
Ragini:anything!
Sanskar:hmmm....where do i start?wait you ask me question i will answer!
Ragini:what will i ask?
Sanskar:then what will i say?
Ragini:tell me about your college life!
His smile vanished a little but he maintains: that's great life,friends,no responsibility...
Ragini:And girlfriend Love etc's.
He bends his head stretching his lips.
Ragini teasing him:am sure there will be 3-4 girlfriends for sure!

"Each second..Each minute..Each moment of your life you will live in guilt.My death will be my revenge on you"
"I didn't see a selfish person than you Sanskar.i hate you so much that i cannot tolerate your presence for second.never show me your face to me.get out of my life"
" You could have at least informed us about this Sanskar.you know after whatever happened we can never forgive you!"
" Today, it's a mother's curse for you the way my child suffered alone dealing with all the pain..you will also be left alone and there would be no one by your side,you will also suffer then you will understand!"
He jerked a little.but still maintained himself to not break at this moment!
Ragini looks on.

Ragini:was it too personal?i am sorry!
Sanskar smiles and looks at her:nothing like that i was just...just figuring out when you told i was reminiscing it!
Ragini:then how was those?
Sanskar:it was the best moment of my life..
Himself:also the worst.you say about you!
Ragini:i basically had limited friends and a book worm.i wanted to be something but destiny...our thoughts and reality differs.sometimes it was harsh and sometimes i felt wow.so yeah overall it was nice!
Sanskar:and yeah i had a dream and i achieved it.
(He tried to change the topic.he don't want to speak about his college life)
Ragini: don't say achieved ..
He looks at her.
Ragini:you don't know what future awaits.life is way too ahead then what you think.there would be an incomplete dream of everyone's life(she smiles a bit) professionally completing the dream is like a part of Job.you know what's the most important dream?the unfulfilled wish deep inside the heart.am sure you would have one too!
He looks at her:not one wish Ragini i have numerous and it can't be fulfilled!
Ragini:and life didn't end with completion of one dream,to live with fullest you should have thousands of dreams so i say don't say achieved.there's still lot more stored in destiny?
Sanskar smiles and nods:okay I didn't achieve yet.
Ragini laughs: that's nice to listen now!
Sanskar:well what is your dream!
Ragini:to see
Ragini:this Onir....
Onir from behind i here:boudi i just heard your words it was really motivating!
Ragini smiles.

Ragini points to Sanskar:onir this is Sanskar.and sanskar this is onir!
Onir smiles at him and Sanskar also passed a smile but his heart was beating in abnormal speed.he was down in his memory lane.
But still he was trying to be normal.
Onir:Bhaai..i can call you that right?
Sanskar smiles and nods:of course why not!
Onir smiles:boudi had told me that you got to know about me and surbhi.
Sanskar:are you a bengali?
Onir nods and crosses his eyes at Ragini:any problem?
Sanskar:no not at all i just asked.
Onir smiles:between surbhi used to talk about you always and i always urged to meet you
Ragini looks at him when sanskar calls for the weighter.
Ragini:onir when you urged to meet Sanskar?
Onir audible to her:boudi be on my side please and i am just trying to add myself in his good books.
Ragini just nods her head in disbelief but soon smiles.

Sanskar looks at him:your parents know about this?
Onir smiles:Not yet.. actually i just started my career as a RJ.so i need to settle first and even Surbhi is planning to write the bank exams.so we thought we need to give some more time for ourselves first!
Sanskar nods:great!!
Onir:So you don't have any problem with our relation?
Sanskar smiles:No.. But yup in future if my sister is hurt then I can't say!
Onir smiles:i understand and i promise you won't get such chances!
Sanskar nods.
They talk for some more time knowing each other.
Onir:between no after i saw you both exchanging words just sometime ago i got really inspired that if there's a couple then should be like you.
Both looks at him.
Onir:boudi this isn't any words i say just like that..but i felt it i feel each and everything should be discussed you got me an example...
Ragini:onir you are taking wrong we are not..
Onir's phone rings from his office as it was his show in next half an hour.

Sanskar looks at Ragini.
Once he disconnects the call:boudi you were saying something!
Ragini:that we are not a couple.you misunderstood...
Onir was confused.as per surbhi's information she told she have only one elder brother.and till now he thought that Sanskar was working in abroad and his wife and kids were staying here.
He didn't dig it more with questions to make them embarrassed so he thought he would know it by surbhi anyways.
He smiles:sorry i mistook!
Sanskar: it's okay but it seems you are busy.
Onir:sorry i have to go but yeah will definitely meet some other time!
Sanskar smiles and they shake a hand.
Onir turns to Ragini: I didn't thought it would go so easily all thanks to you boudi!
He leaves from there.

Both were awkward for sometime.
But soon they moves back.

Later..
At night

Sanskar enters inside the room and locks it.
He sees the 4 bags above the wardrobe and he pulls the 3rd bag and opens it from the lock code.
His hands literally shivered while doing that!
Though one part of him resisted not to open it still he pulls the zip and pushed it a bit.
His face turned red because of trying to control his bursting emotions!
Someone rings the bell of the home

It had a group photo with 3 girls and 4 boys.one was himself!
There were many stuffs inside the bag like cards and frames.he moved everything aside to find one particular thing.
It was a diary with the mirror work on front.
He forgot everything then why years later it's haunting him?he was punished. everything was done then again. why those memories knocked him again!

While on the other side Ragini moves to door.
Sameer was sleeping putting the TV on while Surbhi was reading for her exams.
Jaya took the kids with her to put them on sleep.
Beeji was sleeping but listening the bell sound she wakes up.
Ragini opens the door and was shocked seeing the person.
Who was revealed to be Suhaan,whose forehead and corner of the lip were bleeding while his out fit was tore and his blood was smeared on it.
He falls over her falling unconscious.while Ragini shouts which alerts everyone.

Sanskar was about to open the diary when he heard the shout.

*What is Sanskar's past?what was haunting him?who was the lady who cursed him?and who wants Sanskas to be guilty after that person's death which would eventually turn as a revenge?and what's Suhaan doing at the home?what would Ragini do now when he fell unconscious over her?*

To be continued......

So how's it?