50)Dear Stranger

Yay... it's 50!!!

Let's begin.....

Sanskar was really very nervous and his heart was skipping beats..when he saw Ragini standing there.today she was way before her time.
Can he express his feelings for her!

With much thinking he took a step towards her.he clutched the flowers tightly thinking to express his feelings..
Sanam:Yaar ..Ragini
He was really Feared as if Ragini have slapped him.
Sanam:Today we are here and the bus is not on time!
Ragini:Yeah..

Sanam points to a direction:Ragini..see there!!
Ragini sees where a guy was kneeling infront of a girl proposing her:stupid..what's there to watch?i don't like all this.career should be beyond everything.and these all are a distraction!
Sanskar looks on and he placed the flowers away..
Sanam:you are so boring..
Ragini:at home mom and here you..I really don't want to listen such things.please!!!
He dropped his idea then and there.

After few days

Sanskar helped Rishi propose palak which was spotted by Nayan right.

Abhay:that girl saw you...kahin bata na de beta.palak will kill all of us!
Sanskar scratches his forehead:she is the new comer right?her name??why I have disease of forgetting!
Abhay:Nayan..Hmm Nayantara!
Sanskar nods:Hmm..

Later..
Once the classes her over..
Sanskar moves out quickly to take the bus because today morning he missed the bus.
And he sees Nayan there.

Sanskar smiles:hey..am Sanskar..
Nayan:I know..
After introducing he thanks her not letting palak know about it.and since he would miss the bus he just bids her telling that he would surely meet her soon.

He quickly goes from there and steps inside bus.
She was not there.which really made him upset.but he smiled on himself for his antics,people do say that the teenage feeling was not so real...but definitely he would look up to the person he knew..who was also been with teenage love story where he even had took admission on the same college 2 years before her as he heard her mentioning which college she would prefer to go and unknowingly he turned her crush after she joins the college which the crush in campus lead them to pure relation and marriage now they are blessed with 2 kids having a beautiful life.

Sanskar pulled his bag and walked inside the campus.
Nayan stood in front of him:hai..
Sanskar just smiles :oh wait come I will introduce you to my friends.
He took her with him introducing his friends to her..

Next day..

Sanskar smiles as she was there even before him
He stood controlling his smile,of course he don't want to give her the hint that he is ogling at her.she was smiling talking to sanam,really it made him smile.he cannot stop or control his smile when he see her smiling.
It wasn't that he have not seen more beautiful girl than her but she have become so special for him that he can't explain in words.

Later in the evening..

Sanskar couldn't go since he had plans with friends.
Akashi:Sanskar..where you seem to be lost?you have changed a lot!
Sanskar looks at the tee's :what change?
Akashi:you have started to hide things from me.
Sanskar:Nothing like that..but if some day I feel anything is hidden I will tell you.
Akashi:then you are hiding!
Sanskar:Between how's your mom?
Akashi:she is fine What will happen to her..just taunting me for my scores.thats all!
Sanskar nods and takes a jacket:it would look good on Nakul..isn't it?
Akashi:why Nakul always?it will look good on you too..
Sanskar:I don't wear all this jacket things..I feel suffocated.
Akashi takes the jacket and places it back:you know I feel weird no matter whatever you do but Nakul doesn't value you.but just for the things you give him....possible that I might be overthinking!
Sanskar:clear you are overthinking!
He takes the jacket:he will be happy!
Akashi:Ha ha you are so rich,you have stored money in store room...you don't have to secure your future
Sanskar:for future Akashi I have hope I will earn good enough.but what I have now from tuition things and what dad gives me can even help someone else.and you stop talking like my granny.okay am late I have to reach home my students would be waiting for me!
Akashi smiles:lecture lecture and lecture damn your future wife gonna be stressed listening your lecture but beside take me as a student too I need to pass my exams!
Sanskar laughs:fees lagegi fees..
Akashi stretch her lips.