5)Some unspoken words

Let's begin.....

"Jitni Shiddat se humne aapko chaaha
Utni hi shiddat se aapne hame thoda."

She drops her pen on book and closes it.
It was deep in the night.
She was walking outside the home..
All the workers were cleaning the hotel and soon they closed it and gave her the keys and left to their respective homes.

She looks at the dark sky.
Her life can also be compared as a night.
It was just that she isn't thinking about it and but it was still dark.The person whom she loved so much,betrayed her and wounded her to that extent that now she hates him and never want to see him.

And those stars are her daughters,who made her strong single mother.they are angels in other words.They have created a different world for her,and they helped her to discover the new Ragini in her.

Strange,with the person whom she never want to meet,she is staying with his family still.it was the kind of misery.that no matter how she want to go away but she couldn't.may be their love was keeping her with them.
It is not that she doesn't want to go to their parents home,but they would again force her for something,it also not that she was not ready for the new relation. She definitely feel her kids need a dad, she herself need a partner who could understand her in thick and thins and be with her.

But it wasn't Vishal, she knew him for long time through family even before her marriage with Suhaan. He was divorced thrice,he do have the anger issues,he was not a bad person but he doesn't have the control on his anger,he can harm her kids too.

Today in anger he might have harmed her, she don't have that manly strength as him but All Thanks to Sanskar who came as her savior. If it wasn't him, vishal would have not gone from the hotel that easily.

She was walking when all her thoughts were interrupted by Sanskar: aren't you asleep? it's already late!
She turns to him.
Wearing his slippers he moved outside and stood in front of her.
Ragini:no just now the hotel was closed..
Sanskar:oh!

She moves to gate and closes. And turns and finds him still standing there watching her.
Ragini:you go inside.. i would go in sometime!
She turns and watched the road where few of the vehicles were moving.

She turns and sees him standing there still.
Sanskar :what happened?
She nods in nothing.
Sanskar:no i mean you need something?
Ragini smiles a bit and nods in no:No..i am not sleepy so i want to spend sometime here!

Sanskar:you look stressed wait let me get some coffee for you..
He was about to turn.
Ragini:no no..i don't want!!
Sanskar:i really make a good coffee.
She smiles: I didn't mean that way..but I meant sleep won't hit me if i drink coffee now.
He stretched his lips and nods

Sanskar moves :then let's have a talk..
Ragini looks at him and then turns folding her arms and smiles.
Sanskar:what happened?
Ragini:we didn't speak much earlier.
Sanskar:may be for this moment.
For a moment she looks at him and she turns and nods:may be!

He was about to speak something.
"mumma" cries soha.
Ragini moves to her.
Soha:where did you go leaving?i got scared and was searching for you.
Ragini:i am sorry but you were sleeping so mumma thought to join bit later.
Soha hugs her from her waist.
Ragini caresses her hair.
She turns to sanskar who was still standing near the gate.
She smiles and he smiles back.

Saath Mein Koi Ho Tumhare Door Se Hi Tum Muskaana

Lekin Muskaan Ho Aisi Ki Jisme Ikraar Nahin
Lekin Muskan Ho Aisi Ki Jisme Ikraar Nahin

Soha holds her hand and drags her in.
She turns to him.he was going to speak something.
He smiles at her.

Nazron Se Na Karna Tum Bayaan Woh Jis Se Inkaar Nahin