4)He already did?

Let's begin....

Sanskar lays beside his brother looking at the ceiling.
Sameer was already asleep.

His memories knocked when his own brother made him to suffer. He got the 3rd rank in the university. And his brother suggested of a good job in California. Since he looked for many jobs but there wasn't any that could have given a chance to explore his talent.
He was introduced to agent by his brother. But everything seemed different when he reached California. There was no one who came to pick him up and there was no such named company for which he came to work for...
His brother did this with him just because once he doubted his intention. He had saw him with other woman but he smartly changed the topic saying it was just the business meeting.

But he had a faith on his brother thinking he can't do with him this. He asked for the help from him but the network for his brother was not fine or he himself didn't wanted to listen. Sometimes he spent there without a shelter staying outside of some buildings or somewhere in footpath. Went with sleepless night.. his days and nights went without the food.

He did a small job around in some restaurants and survived. But it wasn't enough for him and soon he heard of his father's death which broke him again. He had lost all hope and he had thought that he would be forever stuck in this place. The depression in him was killing him.the hunger and no shelter,even after scoring so good he wasn't getting the good job since he wasn't aware of this place much.sometimes he met con artists who had stole from him.his days were so miserable there that now if he thinks, it's intolerable for him!

When he got a call.it was his sister-in-law.
Don't know how she collected the account number.it was that his brother fooled him and told to create and NRI account and he would arrange for some money for him.but it was just he was fooling him.
But her call was a new hope for him where she had sent some amounts.
Frankly he had decided to kill himself out of hunger.he couldn't beg,because he never did it.he was always a giving hand not the taking one.
When she told it.his eyes literally just welled up.
His family were in the condition who lost 2 of the persons.they were not in the condition to speak to him.whenever they asked him of having the food he lied.he didn't wanted to difficult their situation more.
But she didn't ask anything directly she told of sending the amount.

That moment,he felt he wasn't alone in this unknown country.there was someone who thought about him.he Thanked her with the simple "Thankyou" because he wasn't good at expressing.he was so grateful to her,that again he got courage in him to stand to discover himself.
It was the amount which was at that time more than enough for him. She would not have an idea of how grateful he was!

He had a good food after 5 months and a comfortable place to stay.he lived in servant quarters,he lived in footpath and he had worked at low to low just because he didn't wanted to stay without anything.
He continued to do the job at small restaurants along with it he looked for the job his qualification deserved.
It went plus 2 to 3 months like this where he finally got the job after lot of struggle.he worked hard and the talent in him got him take a steps of promotions and took him 3 years for the position he was having now.

And 3 months ago..
Because of Sanskar,his company got a huge tender it was great success for them.when he was asked by his boss what he wants in return as a present for he was given the blank cheque..he was ready to give anything for him.
It was when they were walking together in a exhibition where they were invited as a chief guest.

When he noticed the watch kept inside the glass.
At this stage of his life he remembered Ragini.now he had everything...what he was today,he wanted to give the credits to her.because his life's turning point was her.he was in the verge to end his life.but he had a thought when his brother abandoned her but still she was taking care of his family and himself..until he get the good job.until he said that he don't need money she didn't stop sending money for every 3 weeks.
Whatever he would give,it would be less.
When his boss noticed him seeing the watch:if you like it then get it!
Sanskar smiles.