15)Wedding Bells

Let's begin...

"Na jaane kyu..
Kuch unkahi rishthon mein...
Woh sukoon hai jo apnon mein nahi....

She scribbled it.
Ragini mutters:this is wrong!!
She closed the diary.

It was 3 AM.
Ragini was still awake. How can she sleep after the previous night incident. If something was keeping her away from fearing for it unusually was Sanskar.
She don't know what exactly should name it. She cannot explain what she is feeling exactly? She respects him so much and she is more than grateful to him.
Strange that Sanskar is Suhaan's younger brother but they have huge difference in their character.
Why Suhaan was not like Sanskar.even if not as him fully but at least for some extent....
But her fate was not good enough.

She looks at the room.
This family welcomed her as how they did always. They didn't question anything but simply accepted like they didn't loose any connection in between.
Even after almost one and a half month,nothing was changed in her room.it was same as how she left behind.
Nobody stayed there despite it was a congested for them since they had to adjust.

She rubbed her palms,sleep didn't hit her.
Her peaceful sleep left her the moment suhaan betrayed her.so it isn't today and may be it would be only after her death she would sleep peacefully.
Kids were with Sanskar.since they wanted to be with him.

"I stopped living in illusions." Her words rings in his ears.he couldn't sleep either he could fix the colour cube box.
He directly couldn't tell her what he feels.she have lost all of the hope and how he gonna convince her?above that if she goes to Bangalore then?
Sanskar:it isn't illusion. How would i convey it to her?
He turns to the kids and covers comfort to them

A week passed.

Ragini moves to Jaya's room.
When Jaya quickly stops with her words she was saying to Sanskar. Which also alerted Sanskar that Ragini is standing at the door.
Ragini felt fishy that why suddenly they stopped seeing her.

Jaya smiles:Ragini you went to see the hotel right?
Ragini smiles:Yes maa. Interior designers are doing the great job i must say.

Beeji shouts:Surbhi..open the door someone is at the door!
Ragini :surbhi is sleeping as she was tired I'll go and check!
She moves and opens the door.

Ragini smiles:Ram uncle!
It was Ram Khanna with his wife Bhavya.
They were the family friend.
Ragini welcomes them in.

Beeji:who is it Ragini?
Ragini:Ram uncle and bhavya Aunty!
Beeji smiles and sees them.

Sanskar and Jaya comes there.
Jaya:bhaai sahab..
She smiles: it's a pleasant surprise after almost a year we saw you.
Ram: just 2 days back we came from Dubai.
Bhavya:and we were urging to meet you!
Ragini smiles:all of you sit i will get the coffee.

Ram: how's everything sanskar?i heard that you are settling the business here!
Sanskar smiles:Yes uncle.still work in progress you know how difficult it is to perfectly opening the branch.
Ram: i know..it takes some days!
While they gets into talk with beeji and Jaya.

And Sanskar makes a move to kitchen.
Where Ragini was waiting for the milk to boil.
And she was arranging some snack in plate.
Sanskar:any help needed?
She turns and smiles:what type of help?
He smiles scratching his forehead.
Ragini:it seems you know why they have come?
He smiles confused:why they have come?
She laughs a bit:All the best!
She pours the coffee in cup.
Sanskar:why so?
Ragini:you don't need to be shy?
Sanskar protests:why would i be shy?
Somewhat he got the hint,hope it's not true!

Ragini turns and smiles passing a teasing look:i think time to listen wedding bells of someone!
Sanskar:what?
She laughs and moves out holding the tray passing by.
Sanskar: it's.. it's just that she was teasing me.just teasing,nothing else.
But he hits his fist on to the wall.
Next moment he winces shaking his hand out of pain:oww..

He heard the laughter as she didn't go as his words literally stopped him.
Sanskar turns:Ragini!!
Ragini:please hold this.
He takes the tray.
Ragini:perfect!
She covers her eyes through her palms and muffles her laughter.
Sanskar: what's this?you can't use my innocence!
She laughs more!
Ragini smiles:no i was saying you should serve this,time to change some tradition.how about groom serving the drinks to bride's family.
He twists his lips and nods:making fun of me?above that handed me this tray..how about i drop it here!
Ragini :Noo..
She holds the tray:leave!
Sanskar unknowningly holds her hand with tray:no!
Ragini:i was teasing you.leave it they are waiting for coffee it will get cold.
Sanskar:let them go like this.it ain't that they come for coffee.
Ragini:but it's possible that they ...
She controls her laughter:they have come for a groom!
Sanskar:again.
She looks at his hand.he realises it and looks at her thinking she might take it wrong but she smiles and moves out.
While he smiles brushing his hair but soon his smile vanished:hope it's ain't the same.they just go from here drinking coffee.

Ragini serves the coffee.
Ram:so what you thought?
Sanskar passes a look and then looks at Ragini,who was looking other side.
And he understands she was laughing.
Jaya looks at Sanskar.

Ram:you can meet Maithri..
Jaya:but..
Ram:we find Sanskar perfect for our Maithri.
Ragini smiles.
Sanskar was about to say no when Ragini:i think maa Maithri is right for Sanskar according to me.
Jaya:but..
Ragini:i think you should move forward actually Maithri is a good girl that i couldn't just stop myself from saying this..she is good friend of mine.
Bhavya:even Maithri wanted the time..
Ragini:but Sanskar's wish matters.
Ram:even Maithri didn't agree totally.she also needs sometime how about you all meet Maithri.

Why he can't speak at all.absolutely at the right time.

Ragini:i think maa you should meet her.am sure you will love her.if later you don't find each other compatible then ...
Ram:then we can drop this without spoiling our relation..
Jaya looks at Ragini and then at Sanskar who was already looking at her.
Jaya just simply nods.

After sometime...

Ragini was folding the clothes.
Sanskar knocks the door.
Ragini turns:evening you are meeting..
Sanskar being annoyed:Yeah!
Ragini:you would like her.she is very beautiful and fun loving girl.
Sanskar:but Ragini..
Ragini:before i go to Bangalore i hope i would at least see your engagement.
Sanskar:you are moving fast..
Ragini:but you know Maithri is like that..anyone cannot deny her cuteness.
Sanskar:i am not going along surbhi Sameer and you are going with me.since kids are on picnic they would be late we can pick them directly.
Ragini:why us?we don't want to be the third wheel!
Sanskar: I don't know you guys are going with me.
Ragini smiles:okay!

Sanskar turns:and one more thing don't celebrate I didn't say yes to Javitri!
Ragini: Javitri?
She laughs: Maithri.
Sanskar:yeah whatever!
Ragini:but trust me you will like her.
Sanskar himself: I won't ever like anyone else.i thought to give space you are filling it with air bubble!
Ragini:did you say something?
Sanskar turns and shrugs his shoulder:no let's meet your javi...i mean...
He forgot the name again..
Ragini smiles: Maithri!!
Sanskar:oh yeah.. I didn't forget, it's that I couldn't remember.
He moves out.

While Ragini laughs:he is been so... I didn't know he can be so shy like this.
Sanskar stops listening her he moves back to door:i am not blushing and shy and annoyance has a huge difference.
Ragini: aren't you okay with it?
He was about to say something.but she interrupts: it's because you didn't meet her still.she is lovely person.you will like her for sure i can assure you!
Sanskar: I don't want to listen anything about Javitri.
He goes.
She shouts from behind: Maithri!
He moves still and doesn't turn too:i know!!

*What changes will Maithri bring?will she be a trouble?what will sanskar do?what exactly sanskar wants?how Maithri would be?would she be a good or a bad?*

To be continued.....

How's it?