10)Suhaan At Home!

Let's begin.....

Ragini quickly moves out following him.
While he was about to enter his room when Ragini:Sanskar!
He stop and smiles listening his name from her. It was a kind of excitement he was having in the past few days to listen his name from her.

He turns and smiles.
Ragini points to the file:this!
Sanskar: I thought this can be the best birthday gift for you.
Ragini smiles being grateful:Thankyou!
Sanskar smiles: won't you question about this?
Ragini smiles a bit and nods in no.
Sanskar: it's already late.. Good night!
Ragini smiles and nods.
She turns and moves while he smiles and enters inside the room.

Next day...

Sameer:Bhabhi.. we are going to meet the interior designer right?
Ragini:Yes.. they have told to join at anytime we are free at..
Sameer:then let me talk to bhaai and Surbhi.. then we all 4 can go!
Ragini:okay!
Surbhi comes there and interrupts them:i have to go to college since we are receiving the hall tickets of exams.but i will join you!
Sameer:okay then how about we meet there at 1.i mean i am going to meet a friend now who stays near by and i will directly come there..
Ragini:but tell me where should i go?
Surbhi:bhaai is at office now.i will tell him.you go there and on that way you can pick me up from college!
Ragini nods.
Surbhi informs Sanskar about this.

Later at 11..

Ragini reached near Sanskar's office and she waits there for him.
But Sanskar was in the meeting and he literally forgot that Ragini would be coming there.

She dials his number but he doesn't pick the call.since he kept it in silent!
Ragini thinks he might be busy since he was opening the branch of his office here.
She thinks to wait for some more time.

An hour passed.

A guy comes there and asks the address.
She points to Sanskar's office:here it is!
Guy:Thankyou so much.it was here and i was searching the whole place.
Ragini smiles and nods.
She moves and the bag in her hand falls.
While the guy helps her to pick the things up and he sees the box,he could see the watch since it was transparent.
She takes it from him.
He smiles and once again thanks her and moves.

He directly enters inside the office and people there show him to the conference room.
Once he enters inside.sanskar was surprised.
It was his boss Smith!
Though he is his boss,but it's said no..there would be a best result for his hard work and for that result was recognized earlier by him in Sanskar's life.
Sanskar welcomes him and introduces to the new colleagues who joined in the Indian branch.he is more like a friend then boss.
Sanskar:he is the managing director and our Boss!
Smith pointing to Sanskar:but he is my boss!
And everyone smiles.
Smith asks him to continue with what he was doing and Sanskar continues with presentation.

And there was Ragini waiting for Sanskar on the other side!

Soon he finished with the presentation and everyone disperse from there.
Sanskar:Sir!!
Smith:you won't change call me smith!
Sanskar:i am respecting the position of my MD!
Smith:but now i am not..
Sanskar:between why didn't you tell me you could have informed me i would have come to pick you up..
Smith smiles:are you sure?
Sanskar looks confused for a moment!

Smith:but this was a surprise..but if i told you..you know i thought you would not forget anything Lilly always complained learn from Sanskar to remember everything but no...
Sanskar confused:what are you saying? it's like a riddle for me.
Smith:i crossed few pranksters who would have turned my tour as miserable.really they played with me showing the wrong route of address but one beautiful lady helped me.
Sanskar:you know in every country there are such but thankfully someone helped you
Smith:and i want to help that person.
Sanskar:what?
Smith:umm wait let me guess that's possibly true that someone might be waiting under the sun for someone.a lady who is having that someone special watch!