66)The Precious HUG

The final chapter of this story.
Excited? 😀
Eid Mubarak for those who are celebrating it today and advance wish for the one who celebrating tomorrow ♥️
My Eid is tomorrow ♥️

Let's begin.....

Sanskar smiles holding Ragini's hand. He don't know how he gonna cherish the moment after spending those horrible hours with the fear of losing her. His mind was entirely blank with the answers for his own questions. That... What if something happened to Ragini? His entire world would be flipped that moment.
But now he couldn't thank God enough of times for being merciful to him by giving him his Ragini back. He got her in life with never ending barriers but losing her would have surely cost his life too!

Ragini looks at him. He was smiling being overwhelmed, he was placing his hand on her head or cheeks or shoulders literally caressing her, in fact he was not even bothered to look at the new born which was placed right beside them in the CRADLE.
How he could explain this present moment, he don't know.
It was like just cherish the moment within himself finding her back.

Ragini smiles and in a weak tone:Sanskar..
He moves bit close to her to listen to her clearly.
Ragini:I am not the new born.
He smiles :oh..
He turns to the cradle where he sees the baby who was sleeping. And he was still holding her hand.
While she smiled.

Sanskar:baby looks so cute and charming and have all features just like me, isn't it?
She looks him:see properly, like me!
Sanskar :you are weak you cannot see the face properly. But the baby is my copy that's why it looks so charming!
Ragini:so that you mean I am not charming and cute!
Sanskar looks at her and laughs:I was kidding, baby is your carbon copy!
She smiles.
When nurse interrupts:visiting hours are over!
Sanskar turns to her and nods:sister, just 2 minutes!
While the nurse smiles and nods.

Sanskar kissed on her backpalm and literally holds her hand in between in his hand.
Ragini:Sanskar you should go and rest now.
He nods.
He stood and unwillingly left her hand while she smiled.
And he moved to the baby and literally caressed it.
And he moves out.

Sameer smiles widely after Sanskar informed him about Ragini's well being.
Sanskar dialed om's number and informed him as he sent them home to rest despite they didn't wanted to go home. And also jaya.
Sameer was looking at him. At this moment should he inform Sanskar about Suhaan's condition!

Sanskar :what happened sameer? You seem to be disturbed?
Sameer gives him the reports of Suhaan.
He could see the test results of leukemia.
Sameer:4th stage blood cancer. He doesn't have much time. But he can live for sometime if his blood is changed and need a matching donor for bone marrow. That can push him to live for sometime.
Sanskar just didn't reply anything.for sometime.

Sameer:I know bhai you will end up deciding to do everything to save him. Despite you don't want to.. Because at the end you are my brother I know you at least to this much.
Sanskar looks at him.
Sameer:though whatever you decide I support you!
Sanskar:not because I want to save him. But once he used to be a family member, dad never even thought to hurt his enemy. Even if today he was alive he would do the same. Now we are just doing what dad would have done!
Sameer nods agreeing to him.

Later....

Sanskar was doing the formalities for shifting Ragini to room from ICU.
He was standing in the reception when soha holds his arm:daddy..
He turns and smiles:aagaye tum log.
Sanskar:baby was waiting and was constantly asking about you..
Soha:really?
Sanskar laughs a bit:now go make up with him. He is very angry..
Soha:daddy.. Do babies talk? I am not kid..
Sanskar smiles when he sees Siya standing with surbhi.
Siya looked at surbhi and she smiled and signed her to go.
Siya walked to him:daddy..
He smiles and pats her head:come come let's go. Mumma and baby will be shifted to room in 15 minutes.
While surbhi and soha moves.
When siya holds his hand:daddy i am sorry!
Sanskar turns to her when she hugged him.
He smiles caressing her hair.
Siya smiles hugging him tight. He is always forgiving that it doesn't even make them realise if you had upset him. The coolest person ever. Better fix... The coolest Dad!