16) Maithri's equation

Let's begin....

Sanskar was making up a plan how to get rid off Javitri.. urghh Maithri!
Sameer jokes:bhaiyya is nervous i think!
Sanskar passes him a look, he stretches his lips shrinking his eyes and nods!

Surbhi looks on at both and looks at Ragini who was talking over a phone and she soon moves the other side of the park.

Ragini smiles spotting her: Maithri!
Maithri smiles and hugs her:how are you Ragini?
Ragini smiles:i am fine..and Sanskar is here.
Maithri:before that i want to talk to you.
Ragini looks at her confused.
Maithri: please!!!

They sit near by.
Maithri:i hope you don't take me wrong.but I don't want to marry him.
Ragini:but why?
Maithri:from the time mumma and papa told me it's him.. I don't know i have fear in my heart!
Ragini looks at her.
Maithri:i just came here because i got to know that you are coming.
Ragini:but Sanskar is a nice person.
Maithri:but he is brother of Suhaan.
There was silence for some seconds.

Maithri:i am not moving to the conclusion that he is like suhaan.but i get a negative vibe.i don't know him,for the first time i am going to meet him today. If after marriage he also repeats same as his brother then? I don't think so keeping this mess in my heart i can even think to marry him.
Ragini smiles looking at her and then looks at the small water pool there: don't compare sanskar to suhaan!
Maithri:Ragini..do you understand me?
Ragini:i do..if i was in your place then i would think the same.its normal.but i am telling you Sanskar is different person. he is calm, matured and understanding.If he was also same like suhaan no.. then he would have not returned. He earns good, looks after his family fulfilling all their wishes...you know sometimes i only feel that if Suhaan was like him...
She stops.
Maithri holds her hand.
Ragini smiles:i am not sad.but as a good friend i suggest you that Sanskar is a good person.
Maithri smiles:then okay.if you are telling then I don't have to look for other..
Both laughs.
Ragini:and yeah don't make him run away with your non stop chants.
Maithri: I don't talk that much okay!
Ragini:yeah?
Maithri:ok let's go meet him.
Ragini:so much desperation now?
Maithri:because i trust you.and you know mein shaadi karne ke liye kabse mari jaa rahi hoon.finally mom dad ne soch liya meri shaadi ke baare mein.or else i have even thought that innocent me will die single!
Ragini smiles:tu nahi badlegi!

While here..
Sanskar:i feel that ja..i mean she isn't coming.let's go back.
He sounded excited.
Sameer:there they are!
Sanskar sees Ragini and the girl beside her.it was the same feeling when India lost the match of semifinals with New Zealand.oh damn for what he is comparing?

Ragini:this is Maithri...
Points to surbhi:Surbhi..
Surbhi:hai!
Ragini:Sameer.
Sameer:hello!
Maithri smiles and nods.
Ragini:and this is..
Maithri smiles at Sanskar:Sanskar..i can understand this much!
Ragini passes her a look but smiles.
Maithri: Actually sorry guys.i was here..
Ragini:and we got into gossips.sorry!
They sit.

After sometime of talking.
Ragini:now..surbhi let's give them the privacy..
Sanskar nods in no..he face-palms!
Ragini: let's go!
Giving them the privacy trio leaves.

Maithri:i heard from Ragini that you were in Canada!
Sanskar was turning the spoon in his coffee.he was lost in his own thoughts.
Maithri looks on and she repeats again:i heard that you were in Canada?
He was still in his own land.
Maithri:should i sugar.without adding sugar you are simply stirring the coffee..
Finally he looks at her:did you say something..
Maithri controls her laughter:No!
Sanskar:what happened?
She simply nods in no.
Sanskar himself:where i am stuck?
Maithri:you are handsome!
He just sipped the coffee and it got struck in his throat and looks at her:what?
Maithri:i told you are handsome.
Sanskar didn't say anything but himself he was cursing!