Engaging in a conversation

Hai there    💗😁
It's me Dini with another new episode .This is the longest I have ever written explains why it was much belated. Thank you for for 300 reads there 💓❤.

Lemme shower you with virtual kisses .

Dedicated to weird them for the lovely  votes and the lovely comment 🤭 I'm one luck hooman to wake up to that .

$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•

*Engaging in a conversation *

$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•

Xander rolled on his bed with a thrilled mind. His mind was elated at the new information he learnt.

He is gay!

Meaning I can have my way!

He rolled back on to his belly and hugged the pillow with his legs swinging in the air expressing the jovial feeling he was engulfed in.

It was fantastic, incredible and amazing.
Incredulous to the greatest extend as well.

He almost did not believe what landed on his ears.

Doors were open for him to walk in!
The one in his dreams was in the same boat as his!

Xander fell asleep on plotting ways to coax and persuade the man in to his bed.

Money would be an excellent bait!

Xander knew that  from experience.

Many those that live in poverty like this would love some free money.

Money minded bastards!. Coming after money like moths drown to a light bulb.

Little did this  unsophisticated, pampered man knew about  the struggles of the working class.

The way how all the money they earned vanished right after paying the rent and at the expense for food.

And how they could not afford an emergency medical condition and how their life would be doomed unless some charity  organisation decided to take them in.

Xander knew nothing about such things and such things never really crossed his mind  .

So he was heading towards a dreamland where he got what he wished  as he fell a sleep amidst the comfort of  his warm bed sheet .

🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃
🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄

Xander woke up the following day earlier than the usual.

He was in sunny mood thanks to what was going on his head. He was almost there to sail the boats to the harbour he wanted.

He made sure to place an order last night  online in order to get  the things he was about to use for his plan.

His brown pair of eyes,
shone with a mischievous vibe.

He wanted to test the water and to prepare a safe ground for any outcome of his actions.

He wanted to see if the other workmen knew that he was gay?

Or about his own notorious casanova like behaviour.

If his attempt to lure Eros to his sheets went wrong for some reason, he wanted no drama created from that situation.

He must make sure bad news or any rumours would not spread like wildfire.