Eros - 1

In my room @2.42am feeling goddamn hungry. 😑 Hbu?

Dedicated to _Namasha_W for helping me out with info for my next novel😘😍.

LISTEN TO LOST BOY BY RUTH.

A video for you

##############################

Eros's story.

The day was coming to an end and Eros knew it was time for him to return back to the house.

A house that isn't like any other. A house filled with so many people.
A house filled  with rules and regulations and a house that is for orphans.

Eros was.glad that this time he was able to work near home because the last time he worked for "The Ideals" was in Mexico and the worked continued for days and months and he was getting worries about Harmony. Because she was left alone at a place there was no peace and harmony.

One reason why he was elated at the news of the latest construction he is working for the company is the reason that it bieng so close to the orphanage he grew up in.

That way he could keep a close eye on Harmony and watch for her safety as well.

With the situation there rather ironically  the construction site that is open to all types of dangers and accidents had become a place that he  found safety  for her.

It was a place where they were treated like trash and decisions rash, could even make then loose their lives.

            Eros had seen a boy who was bested by a belt,untill the skin on the backside of his thigh ripped.
The girl who was dragged by her hair for refusing to obey them and Xander could.still recall the pain caused by the slap he received twelve years ago when he was subjected to THAT kind of a treatment.

The orphanage was not a place where one could openly engage in such conversations because it had been a long rooted thing there.  Abusive behaviour was more than tolerated and rather encouraged.

Eros when he was an early teenager  had men in their late twenties beating him up and speaking to him in a language he didn't understand much and now being a grown man of that said age he is exactly aware of what was going on.

And boy I could tell that he is not the happiest at his descovery.

As he was nearing fifteen he knew that something was off about the place. He realised that the social circle they were allowed to interact was shrinking.

Infact its shrunken down forcibly by the orphanage authority.

The  orphanage's kindergarten was a place where other children that are not of the orphanage could come as well. It was their only way of connecting to the outer world apart from going to the park or bieng taken out by an elder.

Eros always wanted to go out with his so called elders in their twenties  back then but literally nobody wanted him to tag along.

Eros was a late bloomer and was not much gifted in the beauty department back then. Puberty did wonders to his body and the ugly ducklin became a Swan at the end of the day.

Eros remembered William who was his friend and Kelly, the girl who complaint about him pulling her hair as well.

The incident went little too far and Kelly parents came to  the kindergarten to complaint about the incident. And that's how the friendship of the three began.